6

Trigger warning

{Harper}

The five of us walk into the house looking like a total smoke show, we grab a drink and find the boys on the couches. I saw James and gave him a little smile, but no surprise he didn't give it back. I don't know why he such a dick to me, but whatever.
"What's up hotties" Elliot says clearly, already drunk
"Are you drunk already?" Blake shouted because of the music
"Maybe, do you want to come and take care of me" Elliot said back.
And that was my cue to leave.
I walked away from my now, new and larger group of friends.
I talked to a soccer player for a bit, but he had to leave, which sucked because I was really rooting to get laid tonight.
Oh well.
I saw a guy who looked a little lonely, so I went up to him.
"Hi, you look like you could use some company," I said
"And why is that," he says in a deep husky voice.
"Well, you're alone in a corner" I add on
" And you're drunk," he snaps back
"I am not," I said walking away because I'm not getting into it with this guy.
I was fine, I'm not drunk I'm tipsy there's a difference.
I grabbed another drink and went back to the group, I tried to find Scarlett but she was nowhere to be found. Now that I think about it, I couldn't find Wyatt either.
I walked over to the couch next to James.
"Why are you such a dick," I said
"What?" He says back
"Why are you being such a dick to me, at least give me a reason for what I did or do" I snap back
"I don't know, maybe because you ran into me and didn't even apologize and spilled like half my coffee on me," he said
"Oh my god, that was you," I said embarrassed
"Yes," he says with a little bit of a smile
He has a nice smile it's cute
"Well I'm so sorry, I was late for my class and I wasn't paying attention and I thought I hit a wall, but it was you, anyway I should've said sorry, is there any way I can make it up to you," I said rambling on.
"No." He says
Guys he backs the dick is back.
"Come on, there must be something I can give you to make it up to you, I feel so bad," I said, god I need to stop talking. So I did.
"Why did you stop" he said
"Stop what"
"you stop talking, what you can do for me is to keep that pretty little mouth of your talking in my ear, can you do that sweetheart," he saids

Butterflies, so many butterflies

"Okay, but let me grab another drink..do you want one?" I say getting up
He never answered me so I was guessing no. As I walked into the kitchen I saw the guys again.
"Hey, look who it is alone in a corner guy," I said laughing.
"And it's the very drunk girl," he said back
"Here take this," he said handing me a drink.
"Thanks," I said before taking a sip.
It tastes a little strange, but I keep drinking it anyway, which was a bad idea.
I started to feel strange, like I was going to pass out, did I just get drugged, I did.
"Hey, are you okay" he said to me
"Yeah, I think I'm just going to sit down," I said and tried to walk back to James
"No, here, let me help you."
At this point I couldn't move, I felt numb. He picked me up and started walking, but not near the couches, I think he taking me upstairs, no please no.
He put me on the bed and then everything went black.

***************************************
{James}

It's been like five minutes and Harper is still not back it's not like I'm worried, ok James you can stop lying to yourself, you are so worried you can't even think straight.
I start looking around and she is nowhere to be seen.
I find Blake and Quincy
"Hey, have you guys seen Harper anywhere," I said
"No sorry, that last time I saw her, she was talking to some guy," Quincy said.

What guys, I'm going to kill him, I know she's not my girlfriend or anything but she makes me care.
I walk over to the guys.
"Guys, we have a problem," I said
"What, what is it," Milo said
"I can't find Harper, she went to get a drink, will quick, but that was like 5 minutes ago," I said
"Since when do you care about Harper" Lucis said with this shitty-ass girlfriend on his lap, I do like her. But that's beside the point.
"Just get up and help me find her," I said getting a little angry
I make my way up the stairs, opening each door slightly, I swear I saw Scarlett and Wyatt in one of those rooms but I don't care. I've checked every door and no sign of Harper, there's one last door.
I opened it
I see a guy undressing Harper on the bed
"What the hell!"

I ran over and tackled the guy down and punched him in the face, if Wyatt hadn't pulled me off of him, I was pretty sure I wouldn't killed the guy, I mean he was already unconscious after the first punch. I see Harper, she is unconscious on the bed with her shirt off and her pants halfway down. I carefully put her shirt back on and picked her up. I called an Uber because I didn't want to ruin the boy's night because of me, the uber dropped me off at my apartment and I took Harper to my room I put her in my bed, pulled the blanket over her body, and turn off the lights then walk out closing the door.

***************************************
So James is kind of in love with Harper.

Word count-1018