7

talks of abuse, and sexual assault

{Harper}

My eyes slowly open up as I look around the room, this isn't my room, where am I?
God my head hurts.
The doors open up and I see a tall person walk through holding a glass of water. The more he walked towards me the more I saw that it was James, oh no did we, oh I don't even want to think about it.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He said, handing me the glass of water and an Advil.
"I'm doing okay, did we....you know," I said a little nervous.
"Oh gif no, I'm not that type of guy, but do you remember anything from last night?" He said
I usually remember everything when I drink. The only thing I remember was drinking that beer, oh what's his name that guy me.....oh no.
As I realize what had happened the move tears start streaming down my face.
"Hey, hey it's ok, I think I found you before he did anything," he said
what the fuck.
"And that supposed to make me feel better" I snap at him
"I'm sorry," he said getting up
Now I feel bad because he did save me I guess.
"No I'm sorry thank you for saving me I guess, you're my true Spider-Man now"
Oh god why did I say that
"Thanks, umm...can..we like to start over, I was a huge dick when we first meant and I'm sorry," James said
"Yeah, you were, but I would like that," I said.
"Ok then, I'm James Henderson"
"Hi James, and I'm Harper Richards"
"Wait, Richards like Roman Richards that plays for the maple leaves," he said over excitedly.
"That would be my dad," Harper said giggling.
"Dude you're dad is so cool" James responded
"Yeah"
But he knows the hockey him, the fake one, not the real Roman Richards who one time beat up this daughter for getting home late, and how made me stay silent after his brother, my uncle sexually assaulted me, but nobody knows not even my mother because "we can't ruin daddy reputation", my father tries to make it up to me for hurting me and stuff but how can I forgive him for everything you know. 

"Umm I think I'm going to head back to my apartment now," I said
"Oh, okay let me at least drive you it's the least I can do," James said.
It was only a five-minute drive from his to mine apartment. It was all silence the whole time, but not an uncomfortable silence, it was a good and warm feeling of silence.
If you know, you know
We can to my apartment.
"Hey, thank you for everything," I said
Getting out of the car.
"Don't worry about it and I'll see you tomorrow," James said.

I waved goodbye as he drove off.

***************************************

Sorry this is a very short chapter, but I have been very busy with school even though it's the end of school almost for me, it's all testing and I hate it..testing anyway, please vote or comment.

Word count- 525