Missing

6reeze band!!
But angst ofc
Mentions of vomit and blood

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Xiao is in the bathroom as he coughs up blood. He's sick. He's been sick since a couple of months ago. He is gettinf treatment thought but his mental health is the only thing that's stopping him from getting better now. The others, Kazuha, Scara, Heizou and Venti are all worried about him. Especially ever since that night after a big show.

~~~~~~ 1 year ago ~~~~~~

"You guys were amazing out there!" Venti jumped around in the dressing room while Kazuha laughed at his silliness while wiping the sweat off of his face.

"I would say we did good too. Great work team." Kazuha smiled.

The other began talking but Xiao, as usual, kept to himself. He was the quiet person of the group and had a hard time talking to the others but has gotten close with them over the years. They know he's not thr talkative type. His boyfriend walks over to him and hugs him from behind which made Xiao flinch a bit but then relax once he saw it was Aether.

"You ok love?" The boy asked as he looked up at his beloved.

"Yes I'm fine.. just tired is all." Xiao huffed out.

"When we get home we can cuddle and I'll sing you to sleep~" - A

Xiaos face turned bright red, Scara overhead this and started to make fun of the couple playfully. How embarrassing.

~~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~~

The group was walking to their van when suddenly they were bombarded with fans. Scara and Venti had already made it to the van so they just watched as the others were being asked questions. Xiao was overwhelmed and Aether could see this. Just as he was about to grab Xiaos hand, he was roughly dragged away, unnoticed by the crowd. He tried to call out but his mouth was covered and the last thing he remembered seeing was Xiaos anxious expression and Kazuha trying to calm him down.

After a couple of minutes some body guards came and separated the boys from the crowd. That's when Xiao went to grab Aethers hand but grabbed air instead. He looked behind him and all around but Aether was nowhere to be found. He began to panic even more now. He told the others that he couldn't find Aether and they told the body guards.

The boys were escorted to the van and told to wait there while they went to find Aether. An hour passes and there was absolutely no sign of him. Xiaos eyes widened when they came back without Aether and he began to shake in fear as he started to overthink. What if he was taken by someone? What if he's hurt somewhere? What if..

Xiao was snapped out of his thoughts when he Venti called his name. He finally realized that he couldn't breathe. He was hyperventilating and wheezing. Their manager came, Albedo, over to help them but everything went black.

When Xiao woke up he was in the hospital. Heizou was the only person in the room at the time, looking down with dull eyes. Xiao wanted to say something but he couldn't. He just took a deep breath and groaned to let Heizou know that he was awake. Heizou looked up and ran over to his side.

"Hey hey.. take it easy ok? You have a really bad panic attack and it's taken a toll on your body so you need to take it slow." Heizou said with much worry in his voice. He sounded like he was about to cry as he spoke to Xiao.

"W-wheres Aether..?" Xiao managed to mumble out and Heizou looked like he couldn't speak anymore. He looked down in shame before finally speaking with a shaky voice "H-hes missing.. they can't find him."

Xiao stared blankly at Heizou for a moment as his brain took a minute to comprehend his words. After some time he did and just broke down. Heizou comforted him as thr boy kept asking so many questions about Aether. It was overwhelming for Heizou, who has been with Xiao ever since he was taken to the hospital. He didn't wanna leave someone he cared about so much alone like that. The guilt would eat him alive.