My Abuser

Tali was two years above me at school. She was 16 and I was 14. She was considered a s3xually mature adolescent in the UK, while I was still legally considered a child.

This meant my SA was childhood s3xual abus3. I never spoke up about what Tali did to me. I didn't speak out until 3 and a half years after my assault.

It's never too late to speak out.

...

I met Tali through a mutual friend who had invited us both to join an after school club. Most of the club were members of the lgbtq+ community or were allies. I knew I was bisexual, but I hadn't come out yet.

Tali was bullied at school, as she was the only transgender student. Tali also had lots of behavioural issues; she was own for having anger issues. She would often threaten homophobic students and teachers, as well as starting several fights with them. She said most of her issues were caused by the death of her mum when she was a toddler and her dad's alcoholism.

I was only really friends with Tali out of sympathy. I wish I'd never been so nice to her. She is a horrible woman.

I hope that the next time I'm forced to lay eyes on her is when I, and any other of her victims, are getting the justice we deserve.

(this chapter was previously published in another vent book, but had to be censored to stay in line with wattpads guidelines)