𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

!!! DETAILS

!!! DETAILS

⤷ full credits to people who own the pictures mentioned in this story (mainly the gifs)

note that i do not own any of these characters nor these characters may have inaccurate personalities to who they are in real life! this is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.

^^^ i'm saying this because of those people in jay's (enhypen) live who were hella delusional.

there will be some pieces of info about korea in the story that may not follow the actual info in korea irl so i'd appreciate if you would correct me if i'm wrong, thanks!

guaranteed typos and grammar errors (especially with vocab words since im not very good at those though english is my first language 😭) in the story.

this story takes place in 2016, but i will not be following the fashion trends, the style, and the slangs in that era.

birth dates of the characters will be inaccurate to follow the storyline well (since the story is in 2016).

the school system is based on the Korean school system meaning that the school year will start on march and end in December.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST READING IN DARK MODE IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR EYES—and for better quality reading. (if u dont know (THIS IS FOR MOBILE PEOPLE ONLY) how to then go to the top right corner where "Aa" is. then, there should be a page color section, then u choose the black color.)

^^^ idk how to read in dark mode for website/browser people sry :(

you may now begin reading :D