스물다섯

chapter 25

Over time, Heejin began to notice Jiwoong sneaking glances at Hayoung

Over time, Heejin began to notice Jiwoong sneaking glances at Hayoung. At first, she didn't care much about it as glancing at people was natural. However, she began to see how much he'd been stealing glances at the other. She would've gone to ask for advice if she hadn't felt so paranoid and distracted by the whole situation. What's worse was exams were nearing meaning that Jiwoong wasn't the only thing she could worry about.

All of her homework assignments had begun overwhelming her and taking up her free time (mainly because of procrastination). Heejin and Jiwoong hadn't been much time together alone because of homework. There were times when one of them had free time to hang out with the other, but the other would be busy. What luck the couple has.

Darkness surrounded her as she sat down comfortably on her desk chair. Her lamp illuminated her desk which revealed tons of papers scattered everywhere. Her leg crossed over the other as her pencil scratched against the white paper. Calm soothing music eased her mind as she was working on her homework assignments.

Next to her was a beaming phone screen that showed Jiwoong's white ceiling. The two were currently video calling each other and having a study session together. Heejin spun her pencil in her hand as she was trying to solve a math problem. Jiwoong could not study while his own worries were overwhelming him.

He wanted to move on from his past relationship with Hayoung, but he just couldn't. The wounds in his heart weren't able to be sealed even after months of dating Heejin. Speaking of months, it was their 3rd month anniversary tomorrow. Hopefully one or both of them had remembered that.