열하나

chapter 11

− THE NEXT MORNING

THE NEXT MORNING

"Wake up! Everybody! Wake up! Today we're going kayaking! Get your butts up or you'll get thrown into the lake instead!" Sirens blared throughout the campsite. This shook the whole forest near the area. Birds flew away from the sirens as bears roared loudly. Squirrels also took a leave from the forest not wanting to hear any of the obnoxious sounds anymore.

A few beehives fell down from the trees, allowing all of the bees to fly out of their homes. This would cause a beeswarm soon, but nobody needed to know that.

Heejin's morning didn't start well due to the sirens and Seungcheol's loud and fierce howls through the megaphone. She rubbed her eyes and opened them slowly to see everybody still asleep. Next to her was Jiwoong. He too woke up.

Heejin stood upright, discovering that multiple drips of wet substance dripped down from her scalp to her forehead and rolled down to her cheeks. She sweated a lot last night.

"I should've worn different clothes." She grumbled, looking at the pajamas she wore to sleep the night before. It was a plain black T-shirt with blue plaid pajama pants Ricky gave her. She chose to touch her forehead with her palm to see if there was any more sweat on her forehead.

After releasing her hand and taking a look at her palm, it was revealed that there was a whole puddle of sweat on her forehead that was going to be absorbed soon by the skin.

The girl used the hems of her shirt to wipe the hot liquid off. She lifted her shirt and quickly wiped it off, making sure to lower her head so that her chest wasn't going to be revealed to the whole world. The whole world meaning Jiwoong, Matthew, and Haerin, even if Haerin and Matthew were peacefully snoozing.

"Everybody get up!" The new voice hollered into the megaphone. "Boo Seungkwan here if you don't know me. Get your lazy butts up!!! We're going kayaking so all of your minds better be refreshed once we're in the water. We're getting wet today−what?−NOT THAT KIND OF WET!"

Heejin removed the last bits of her sweat before dragging her body to the zipper of the tent so she could open it.

Once unzipped, Heejin groggily climbing out of the tent caught Seungkwan's eye.

"Finally someone gets out of the tent." He let out a heavy, but relieved breath. "It's 7 am Boo Seungkwan. Most of us slept at like least 1 am." She whined, her voice still hoarse.

"You didn't though."

"How do you know that?"

"I have my ways, Yang Heejin."

"Touché."

Heejin dragged her feet to the bathroom with a set of clothes in one hand and a bag of hygienic essentials in her other hand.

"Don't shower right now by the way. We're going kayaking shortly after breakfast and it would be a waste of water if you shower again after the activity." Seungkwan commented. She replied by giving him a thumbs-up gesture before walking into the restroom.

The girl changed into a different set of clothes. Clothes necessary for the water. She wore a white T-shirt along with a pair of basketball shorts that Ricky also gave her. To protect herself from the ultraviolet rays of the sun, she wore a cap and applied sunscreen to every spot of her body.

Heejin quickly brushed her teeth and freshened her mouth. Before leaving the restroom, she quickly urinated in the toilet making sure to cleanse her hands afterward.

From what the girl observed after taking her leave, the siren stopped blaring and many more people climbed out of their tents to walk to the restrooms to freshen up. In fact, there was currently a line in front of the boys' restroom.

She rushed back to the tent to put all of her things away. She opened the tent to see Jiwoong buttoning up his white short-sleeved button-up shirt. He left the first two buttons open so that his chest was shown.

"Jiwoong are you trying to look hot?" Heejin asked, scoffing.

"Yes." He deadpanned, trying to fold the collar of his shirt. "Does this look good?" He turned to ask her. She looked at his full body when her eyes were drawn to his shirt that was tucked into his pants. The girl cringed.

"Don't tuck your shirt in your pants. It looks bad since you're wearing shorts." Heejin pulled the ends of the shirt out of his pants which Jiwoong had tucked in. "Just let the shirt loose." She backed up to look at his outfit again.

"It looks good now."

"Alright," He let out a groan trying to stand up. "Let's go eat breakfast now."

The two walked to the cafeteria and entered inside, pushing the doors wide open using their strength. Once it opened and the two walked inside, they both saw their friend group eating a large plate of pancakes together.

Jiwoong and Heejin walked to their table, giving a small greeting to their friends. "You should eat these! They're way better than the dinner yesterday." Matthew stuffed more pancakes into his mouth until it was full. His cheeks began to puff up as each pancake was thrown into his mouth.

Heejin took Zhanghao's fork and took a piece of the pancake. She put the whole piece into her mouth. She let the taste buds on her tongue decide if it was decent. The flavor of the pancake pleased her tongue, allowing her to chew more of the food and eventually let the remaining pancake pieces run through her throat down to the stomach.

Her tongue then licked her lips, making them glossy and glisten like clear water.

Jiwoong looked at the girl's lips. He watched as she swallowed the last bits of her pancake. His black orbs locked onto her irresistible and gleaming lips as she was trying to chew the pancake that was stuffed into her mouth.

He would've lied if he said that he didn't want to have a taste of her lips.

...

Wait what?

━━━━⊱ ⋆ ⟡ ⋆ ⊰━━━━

taeyong is a monkey enthusiast confirmed‼️‼️