CHAPTER-1

AUTHOR'S POV:

The scene begins with a beautiful royal wedding venue whose beauty was only for 2 moments. .. The place of marriage is where new journeys begin, New relationships are formed, and new lives begin. ..But here everything is the opposite, instead of all this happening there, there was a wave of death. .. All the things there were scattered.. The marriage hall was broken. A girl had disheveled hair.. she had a dagger in her hand...tears were not stopping coming out of her eyes...she was crying. She didn't know what to do. .. She just knew that she has to save her love by whatever means. ,

GIRL(trembling with fear): Hum kahte h chhor dijiye yuvraj ko... varna anjaam bura hoga..

(I say, leave it to Yuvraj. ..otherwise, the result will be bad)

She was definitely trembling with fear...But there was a gleam of bravery in her eyes. ... Of course, she was scared but not of those people, she was scared of losing her loved ones.

A man who was about 45 years old gives her a devilish smirk..

Man: rassi jal gyi par bal nahi gaya... hume tum anjaam ke bare me bata rahi hu. sayad tum apne anjaam ke bare me bhul gyi ho ki kaise abhi humne tumhare akkho ke saamne tumhare maa-baba ko maar diya ... ab dobara kuchh karne ki kosis ki tumhara ye aashiq bhi yhi tumhare aakho ke saamne marega.

(The rope got burnt but the force did not go... You are telling me about the consequences. Perhaps you have forgotten your consequences, how I killed your parents right now in front of your eyes. Now try to do something again, this lover of yours will also die in front of your eyes.)

He says the last line threateningly and points toward a boy who was held by 3-4 soldiers. That boy was standing there in shock... He could not understand what was happening. ... how the best day of his life turned into the scariest. ... His own father is talking about taking his life. .. And here the love of the one who has just lost his mother and father. ... saved the lives of his sisters and drove them away from here. .. He knew that she could run away even after saving her life but she stayed to save him. .. Stopped to save that person whose father brutally killed his mother and father. ,

Girl: Kaise pita ho tum... apne khoon ko maarne ki baat kar rahe ho. tumhare jaisa neech insaan humne kabhi bhi nahi dhekha.. asal me tum insaan nahi rakshas ho ...

(Which type of father are you... you are talking about killing your blood. I have never seen a vile person like you.. Actually, you are not a human but a monster...)

Man: Ab hum bhi kya kar sakte the... iss nalayak ko (pointing towards the boy) tum par dil aa gaya tha.. varna humari yojna to bas tumhare maa-baba ko maarkar tumhe or tumhari dono bahno ko dasi banane ka tha.. par afsos iske dil ke (again pointing towards him) kaaran ise marna hoga.. chalo hum tumhe ek sujhaav dete h.. tum khudko hume saup dogi to hum bhi ise chhor denge...

(What could I do now... This wretch (pointing to the boy) had a crush on you. Alas.. he will have to die because of its heart (again pointing at him).. Let me give you a suggestion. If you hand yourself over to us, I will spare his life too.)

Girl: Tumhe kya lagta h hum tumse darte h ....nhii.. hum tum jaise neech insaan se nahi darte h ..tum jaise hazaaro ke liye hum akele hi kabhi h ...

(What do you think I am afraid of you...No..I am not afraid of a lowly person like you..For thousands like you I am alone...)

Then, without wasting even a second, she slashes through the throat of the soldier right in front of her with her dagger. ..that soldier doesn't even know when the dagger came out from across his throat. He fell dead as soon as the dagger came out. Seeing this, the man signals his soldiers to fight with her. ..and all those around 6 soldiers attack that single girl to kill her. .. But that girl's only aim was to run away from there after saving her love. .. She started attacking those soldiers without understanding anything. She was not even protecting herself from the attack of those soldiers. .was just attacking them. .was killing them. .. she herself did not know how much she was hurt. , She was taking out her anger on those soldiers. That anger, that pain that she saw with her own eyes just a few minutes ago. .In the end, all those soldiers were lying on the ground like dead. , Some were counting their last breaths and some had stopped breathing forever.