CHAPTER- 12

Night time.

Avni had done all the work for herself and Uranshi because Uranshi had gone to spy on that deceitful king. And now she have to give food to Siddharth because this was her last palace's work and as per the orders of the Rajmata, she will now only do the work of Siddharth and his related work.

She goes to his room but Siddharth is not there so she puts the food on the table. Then as she wants to leave, she notices Siddhartha standing half naked in just a towel who just came from a bath as having droplets of water glistening on his bare chest, his wet hair tousled and dripping, his six-pack glistens and brown hazel eyes make him even more irresistible.

Avneet's eyes do not move away from him: she forgets for a moment what he did to her

Avneet's eyes do not move away from him: she forgets for a moment what he did to her. She doesn't realize when Siddhartha comes so close to her that he leans towards her and puts his lips near her ears.

Siddharth (whispers in her ears): agar Hume dhekh liya ho to ab khud ke iss khubsurat chehre ko bhi dhikha do.

(If you have seen me, then show me this beautiful face of yours too.)

Siddharth says that seductively or teasingly that despite being veiled, it was as if a current started running through her body. She quickly takes a step back.

Siddhartha: Meri pativrata patni hataiye apna ghunghat.

(My devoted wife, remove your veil.)

Avneet was shocked to see his reaction that how can someone react so simply after doing so much. He is calling her his wife..He is calling her the one with whom he did worse than his enemies..He is calling her the wife whose house he destroyed, whom he cheated.

Just as Siddharth was about to take a step forward and touch her veil, Avneet bends down. And the dagger which she had secretly kept in her sandal comes out and the bow rotates and straightens immediately Due to which her veil falls. Her dagger is right in front of Siddhartha.  

He sees her after years and mesmerized by her beauty. Her eyes, once filled with love, now burn with anger. They're like fiery embers, piercing through his soul. Her lips, once soft and inviting, are now tightly pressed together, a sign of her deep resentment towards him. The hatred in her gaze is undeniable, a reflection of the pain he caused.

 The hatred in her gaze is undeniable, a reflection of the pain he caused