CHAPTER- 10

The next day in the court..the decision to Siddartha as Crown Prince was announced after 2 months, according to Pandit. Avneet or Uranshi were happy with the fact that at least they have time to complete their revenge now. ... And their first target was the king of Tiyar kingdom who has come here for the ceremony of making Siddhartha the crown prince. And the mistake of King Jayartha of Tiyar was that he had invited Avneet's parents as guests but his motive was to help that bastard Vikram... He was staying in a luxurious bungalow at a short distance from the palace with full security...

Avneet and Uranshi both spent the whole day in locating him and his friends who were involved with him. Uranshi found a hidden way to go inside the bungalow so that they both could go inside comfortably and send that bastard Jaiartha to her rightful place....While doing all this work and checking things, it was night time... Uranshi and Avneet were doing their work in the kitchen... ... then Mirza comes and asks Avneet to take food to Siddharth's room. Because Siddharth had refused to eat at the royal banquet and his health was also bad. Avneet did not want to go to him, so Uranshi wanted to take this responsibility.

Uranshi: mirza ji... ye kaam me kar lungi. Avni nayi h, isko deni ki kya jarurat h..

(Mirza ji... I will do this work. Avni is new here, what is the need to give it to her..)

Mirza was shocked.. who had refused to give food to Siddartha or look at him since the last 2 years.. she was talking about him.. she didn't feel anything right..

Mirza: uranshi, main ek baar kah diya n... ki ye kaam kon karega to tumhe beech me bolne ki koi jarurat nhi h...

(Uranshi, I have already told you who will do this work, so there is no need for you to interrupt:...)

Uranshi: par (Avneet, seeing the matter, interrupts Uranshi and speaks)

(But (Avneet, seeing the matter, interrupts Uranshi and speaks))

Avni: Koi n ..mirza ji, mai hi ye kaam kr lungi... aap dono ko fikar krne ke koi jarurat n h..

(Don't worry...Mirza ji, I will do this work only... There is no need for both of you to worry..)

Uranshi looks at her as if she is saying why... but Avneet also points and says that she will do it...

Mirza: behtar hoga..jldi chli jaao or rajkumar siddartha ko khana dekr dawai khilakr hi tumhara kaam pura hoga..

(It would be better..go quickly and your work will be completed only by giving food and medicine to Prince Siddhartha..)

Avni: Thikk (without mind)

(okk)

Then Mirza leaves from there..

Uranshi: ye aapne kya kiya avneet..(little louder)

(What have you done Avneet..(little louder))

Avni(calming him down): shhhh.. aise hume yuvraani mat bulao..koi sun lega..

(Shhh..don't call us Yuvrani like that..someone will hear..)

Uranshi (sorry in her mind as she remembers the situation): Tumne ye kya kiya.. avni, mai chli jati n..

(What did you do? Avni, I should have gone.)

Avni: koi n.. chhota sa kaam h, mai kr lungi.

(It's ok...it's a small task, I will do it.)

Saying this, she takes the food and moves towards Siddharth's room..but Uranshi is still a little sad. Because perhaps she knew that Avneet had once loved Siddharth... According to her, Siddharth pretended to be in love. Of course, Avneet felt attracted but she knew what Siddharth was in her life. She knows why she hated only Siddharth so much after she was so betrayed. Why did she feel that out of all the Nigams, only Siddharth had betrayed her... but she did not want to tell all this to Avneet. Because she did not want to make weaken her.. She had faith in Yuvrani Avneet that she would not waver in her purpose. But what about the sweet Avneet inside Yuvrani Avneet who cannot stop herself from remembering every past...