CHAPTER-11

Next morning.. Avneet gets ready and comes out of the servant quarter to see that there is chaos in the palace. She starts wondering what is happening: that everyone is working in such a hurry.. She tries to find Uranshi but is unable to find her. Having no other option, she stops a maid to ask.

Avni: kya tum mhaare ko bata sakt ho ki mahal me itni harbhari sb kahe h.. koi mahotasav h ke?

(Can you tell me why everyone is in such a hurry in the palace? Is there any festival?)

Maid: tumhe nhi maalum, aaj yuvraj ne rajmata ki ichchha maan li h .. 

(Don't you know, today the Prince has accepted the Rajmata's wish.)

Avni(confusingly): konsi ichchha ?

(Which desire?)

Maid(gladly): ye ki yuvraj jb tk vivaah nhi kr lete h tb tak apne liye koi pramukh das ya dasi ka chunav kr le. rajmata bahut samay se unse ye kah rhi thi unke tabiyat or jimmedari ko dhekhkar, pr vo maan hi nahi the the... or ab maan chuke h to sabhi daasio or daaso ko apna kaam samapt krke udayan me jana h, vhi yuvraj chunav karenge.

(That the prince should choose a chief slave or maid for himself until he gets married. Rajmata had been telling him this for a long time, seeing his health and responsibility, but he was not agreeing... And now he has agreed, hence all the maids and slaves have to finish their work and go to the garden, Where will the prince choose)

Avni(blankly): achchha..

(oo.. )

Then the maid leaves and Avni also goes towards the kitchen. Memories of Siddharth and his wedding come to her mind. She would smile while remembering those memories and then she would remember which memories she was feeling happy remembering, those memories in which he betrayed her or those in which her parents died in front of her eyes..or those memories due to which she is in this place today. She comes out of the sea of ​​memories when someone places a hand on her shoulder and she turns in that direction and finds Uranshi.

Uranshi(suspiciously): aapko kuchh gadbad nhi lag rha..

(You don't feel anything wrong..)

Avni: kya.. achanak se is aayojan ka

(what... about suddenly this event)

Uranshi: haan.. achanak se siddartha ne aisa kyu kiya, inn 2 saalo me vo humesha rajmata ke iss ichchha ko mana karta aaya h or aaj achanak.

(Yes.. Why did Siddharth do this suddenly? In these 2 years he has always been denying this wish of Rajmata and suddenly today.)

Suddenly thoughts of the night start coming to Avneet's mind..

Avneet( thinking): kahi siddartha ko raat ka sab yaad to nhi h or vo hume dhundhne ke liye ye sab kr rha ho.. pr aisa hota to sabse pahle vo apne uss kamine baap ko batata...

(Does Siddharth remember everything about the night and is he doing all this to find me? But if that were the case then the first thing he would do is tell that bastard father of his.)

Uranshi(breaking her out of her thoughts): kya hua.. aap kya soch rahi h.

(What happened.. what are you thinking?)

Avneet( comes out of her thoughts): kuchh nhi... kya mtlb use kuchh shak hua ho hum pr..

(Nothing... What does it mean that he has some suspicion on us?)