CHAPTER-17

***

Avneet is currently at her secret spot with Uranshi and they are talking about some important topic.

Uranshi: You won't believe it but it's true. I had gone to deliver the message sent by Rajmata to Vikram. But before going inside, I came to know that Vikram was talking to Mahesh about something, so I heard it secretly.

Flashback starts:

Mahesh:Maharaj, don't think that you can deceive me too. Because I should not be a fool like Avneet's father to consider you people as good people who can include his son in the plan overnight. As for you, I still know that you are a bastard, but that Siddharth used to brag about Avneet and his love. He turned out to be the biggest chameleon and the snake in the sleeve of Avneet's life.

He finishes speaking and starts laughing defensively.

Vikram: If you knew me this much then you would know that I want you to disappear at night too or if you knew that you have the courage to speak in front of me then you would be worthy of praise.

Mahesh:(with a smirk)I am crazy about you just because of these things. You want to make me disappear like you got Jayartha killed. What else are you talking about? If you praised me then thank you. I have to admit that you are wise. I wish my father had understood this, then today he would have been with me instead of God.

Vikram:This is the difference between your father and me.

Mahesh: Well, let those things go. We need to know the address of Avneet's mausi. Because you guys haven't made her open her mouth, maybe I will get this work done.

Vikram: I look crazy to you that I would do such a stupid thing by telling you. That woman is not telling anything in these two years, what will she tell you after so much torture.

Mahesh: Because my style is different from yours.

Vikram: Then keep the idea to yourself. Because you will get that Avneet and even if you don't get it, some part of that treasure will be yours.

Mahesh:You have been saying this same line since 2 years.

Vikram: Have a little more patience. The same woman has the map of the treasure and the address of the second part of locket.

Mahesh:(orderly tone)Before Siddhartha becomes the official crown prince of both the kingdoms, I want my share first.

Vikram: Don't order me. I'm doing everything I can.

FLASHBACK END:

Uranshi: Then Mahesh left angrily.

Avneet:(while guillotining herself) I don't know what these cruel people would have done to my mausi.

Uranshi(sympathizing): Don't worry, your mausi is very patient and brave. she will fight this situation easily.

Avneet:(promising to her mausi) Huh... just a little while longer aunty, then we will definitely get you out of the prison of these people.

Uranshi:Now what are you going to do next.

Avneet: You keep an eye on us Vikram or I keep an eye on us Siddhartha because these people must be keeping an eye on my aunt in some secret place of the palace because they have learned that the closer you are to the enemy, the better. And of course, Siddhartha did not share it with Mahesh, but just like last time both were involved in the plan, similarly both of them want to do the same this time too.