CHAPTER-13

***

Avneet then goes to the washroom of her room which was given by Rajmata for considering her as Siddharth's chief slave.. She goes there and stands in front of the mirror and starts looking at herself. Her eyes are swollen and red and there are traces of tears on her face.

Avneet's reflection(to her): What do you want to prove in front of that Siddhartha...that you become weak in front of him? This is how you will take revenge from the murderers of your parents..(She Laughs Madly on herself) So forget it Avneet, you can't do all this...you can't do it. Go back to where you were hiding for two years.. and live your life like a woman whose husband has left her.. helpless.. alone..

Avneet:(stammering) No..no.. I was not weak at that time.

Avneet's reflection: tchh..tch..  Such a big misconception Avneet, the future queen of Kaur and Nigam Kingdom. How do you live with such a big misunderstanding or has it become a habit now after being cheated so much?

Avneet(screaming while covering her ears): Shut up.. please..

Avneet's reflection: Why? can't you hear the truth? It's not that you love him and your love defeats your hatred again and again.

Avneet: nahii.. nahiiii.. mai usse paayar nhi krti h or n hi krungi kabhi.. mai yaha sirf apna hak lene or apne maa-baap ke kaatil ko maut se buri maut maarne aayi hu bass... 

aisa kahkar vo idhar udhar rakhi saaman ko phekhne lgti .

***

On the other hand, Siddharth's common maid takes turmeric paste on Siddharth's order and till then Siddharth wears his clothes. And then when the ointment arrived, he opened the top 3 buttons of his sherwani and started applying the ointment on the wound given by Avneet.

Siddhartha:(painfully) ahhhh

While applying the paste, he was remembering the moments he had spent with Avneet a while back and how much anger was there in her eyes. That Avneet who used to get tearful if she hurt him by mistake, now did not even think twice before hurting him. While thinking this, he applies ointment on his wound and then a pleasant smile appears on his face.

Siddhartha:(with a devilish smirk)Come on..do this drama of yours as long as you can..I will also see how long you stay in this character.

***

Avneet goes to the place where she had asked Uranshi to meet. Because now the time had come when she had to punish a bastard who was involved in a conspiracy to kill her parents. After some time, Uranshi reaches there.

Avneet: What happened.. as we all had planned. Everything is going on the same way, isn't it?

Uranshi: Yes.. but why did you start the second plan so soon?

Avneet: Which one?

Uranshi: By surrounding the gunpowder at that bastard's hideout..

Avneet:Huh.. we had planned to do this in case our plan somehow goes wrong.

Uranshi:Then you did this first..?