CHAPTER- 9

Vaishnavi Di and Vani could not make any argument now because these were Yuvrani's words and not Avneet's. I quickly held their hands and started running away from there... the soldiers who belonged to that bastard were trying to stop me.. But they forgot who they were planning to fight with.. I defeated them and walked out of that venue. and during all this Siddharth was in shock.. 

I knew it was a drama but at that time I too was trapped in that drama. While coming out of the venue, I saw Siddhartha for the last time when he was moving towards me... but then Vikram's soldiers caught him. But I was about to come out...so I thought of first sending my sisters to the safe zone and coming here again for Siddharth. Which was my biggest mistake because maybe this was their plan B. 

I was taking my sisters with me safely..but that Vikram's plan was foolproof..there was a trap at every turn.. And I was everyone's target. So in order to send the sisters off safely, I had to get away from them to distract the donkeys. But I was not even sure that if I had stayed away from them, there would be no danger on the way ahead. But then someone was about to attack me from behind but someone stopped them.. 

I turned back and I saw Kritika aunty.. She was my source of inspiration.. Whenever I used to feel weak or used to consider myself weak in comparison to boys, then I was encouraged by her... Her role in making me a brave warrior was unique. She was the only person I could trust at that time. As soon as I saw her I hugged her. 

Kritika: beta

Kritika: beta... sab theek hoga, tum apni bahno ko yaha se lekar jaao..maine inhe dhekhti hu..

(Beta... everything will be fine, you take your sisters from here... I will take care of them..)

Me: nahi... aap jaaiye, mujhe kuchh or kaam h.

(No... you go, I have some other work.)

(Chuckled) I had said it so softly that it was a mistake, I should not have gone but I went for him. Kritika aunty also did not ask me where I was going, or why I was going, because she had trust in me. I wish she had stopped me and said don't go Avneet... gave myself first priority. But then she took my sister to the ocean from where the ship was about to leave for another state or I again took her back to the place from where it all started...  Perhaps those people had already known that I was coming or they were confident that I would come for my cheater husband. 

Because according to their plan, they had held Siddharth very well as if they had made him a prisoner. And I blindly believed in that drama of love that will never be released. Sometimes it seems that this is not the kingdom of Nigams but of the best actors one after the other. This means that you will find many deceitful and gimmicky people. 

3-4 soldiers were coming towards me and they were trying to kill me but I defeated them with my swords... then Vikram came or had no option but to attack me, I got hurt a lot due to the continuous fight with him and his oilders. Due to which when Vikram swung his sword at me with force, I tried to stop him to protect myself... but the sword slipped from my hand and fell. Then again he tried to attack me and I took out my dagger which I kept safely in my hair bun. Due to which even my hair got messed up.. and then you know the further story...