And Disappears

Reid gave a small smile as Garcia ran to him and gave him a quick gentil hug. When she pulled away she pulled a small teddy bear from her purse and passed it to Reid.

"Do not worry my young genius there will be plenty more to come."

"Garcia..." he whined.

"No arguing with me, I am going to make this room as colorful as I can. I will be back." With that the colorful blond left the room, no doubt on her way to clear out the gift shop.

Reid shifted positions on the bed and tried to hide the pain he felt but the group of profilers saw right through his mask. They all frowned when he grimaced.

"Reid don't try to move. We told the doctors to give you the smallest dose of pain meds they could so your going to be in a lot of pain," Morgan explained.

Reid looked at the group of people in panic. "Pain meds? What kind of pain meds?"

"Reid calm down they only gave you Acetaminophen," Hotch reassured him.

Reid breathed a sigh of relief but panic shot through him again.

"What happened at the shed? What happened to Tobias' cousin? Is Henry okay?" 

"Spence it's alright, Eagons dead, and Henry is just fine. He's with Will," J.J. told him.

"Eagon?" Reid asked, still groggy from the drugs.

"Eagon was Tobias' cousin." Reid nodded in understanding and his eyes began to close.

"Reid get some rest, we'll be here when you wake up." Reid nodded again and fell asleep.

The team sighed.

"Is he going to be alright?" J.J. asked, taking to seat next to the bed. 

"Yeah I think he is," Morgan replied.

"He has us to help him through everything," Hotch added. 

The team stayed like this all day, not saying much. Garcia came back with many bags in hand. The contents of the bags made the room colorful and bright, the oppisite of what the team was feeling.

It wasn't until the late afternoon that Reid showed signs of life again. He began to squirm and whimper beneath his covers, leading the team to believe he was having a nightmare. They decided not to wake him unless he became a danger to himself. After a few minutes his whimpering died down and he fell silent again. 

The team members slowly fell asleep as well, creating a peaceful feel to the room. The room was quiet until the team was woken by a sudden paniced yelp. They all turned their gaze to Reid who was tossing and turning under the sheets. Before the team could respond the genius' eyes shot open and he yelled, "Darren!"

The team stared at Reid for a second before they sprung into action. They all jumped from their chairs and rushed to the bedside. 

"Reid, Reid your okay. It's alright, you were just dreaming. Okay? Now who's Darren?"

"Eagon's partner, Oh god he has a partner." Hotch didn't hesitate before barking orders. 

"Garcia you have your laptop right?"

"Always sir."

"Look up everyone in Atlanta who has the first or last name Darren and then cross referance that with anyone who has a connection with Eagon, Tobias, or even Tobias' father. Morgan I want you to do a cognitive interview on Reid he may remeber something that can help." 

Morgan looked over to Reid. Reid had started to calm down and was breathing heavily. "Reid do you think you can do this?" 

"Anything to help." Morgan nodded.

"J.J., Blake and I will go back to the police station and start building a profile on the partner." Everyone nodded, accepting there jobs, and went their seperate ways. 

Morgan sat down in the chair next to Reid's bed and started out the interview like he always does.

"Reid I you to close your eyes and relax..."

                                                                                   <->

Garcia typed furiously on her computer, desperate to find any connection to a Darren. 

She had found that 203 people in the Atlanta area had the first or last name of Darren but she was having trouble narrowing down the list. She had found no connection to Eagon, Tobias or Tobias' father. She needed the profile for something to cross reference with. Garcia picked up her phone and speed-dialed Hotch's number.

                                                                                 <->

"Hotch we have nothing to go on. How can we profile this guy?" J.J. asked.

"We do have something to go on. Reid. We just have to wait for the interview results." 

Hotch phone rang interupting the conversation. Hotch looked at the caller i.d. and answered.

"What do you got Garcia?"

"Well there are 203 guys in the Atlanta area, and there is no connection with Eagon, or either of the Hankels."

"Dig deeper. There has to be some sort of connection to a Darren."

"Do you have anything I can narrow down the list with?" 

"Check for any Darrens with a criminal record. Darren is most likely the dominant personality, since he wasn't the one blowing himself up."

"I'll get right on that sir."

"Thanks." Hotch hung up and turned to the rest of the team. "There are 203 Darrens in the Atlanta area. Garcia needs something more to go on. We need to finish the profile and catch this son of a bitch."