Epilogue

Six Months Later

Spencer Reid's physical wounds had healed and the mental wounds were healing. He had grown quite close to each member on the team and wasn't as withdrawn as he had been. He had started going to work about a week before and was handling it better then anyone had imagined he would. 

As he walked into the office he was greeted by the ever friendly, bubbly blond Garcia.

"Good morning, my sweet," she said rubbing his arm.

"Morning," Reid replied smiling at her perkiness. He walked to his desk and Morgan came up behind him.

"Hey pretty boy, coffee?" Morgan walked towards the BAU's small kitchen.

"Sure." He walked behind Morgan to the coffee maker on the counter. Filling his mug, he added plenty of suger like always and made his way back to his desk.

As soon as he sat down, J.J. walked into the bullpen carrying a stack of case files. 

"Sorry guys," she said before walking in the direction of the round table room. The team groaned, and stood up. Before they reached the room they met up with Rossi coming from his office.

They entered the room and saw the familier table covered in files. They all took they usual seats and waited for Hotch to enter the room. When he did he gestured for Garcia to start the case briefing.

"Okay, everyone there have been..." 

Reid inwardly smiled at the familier words.

He was glad to be back.

He was glad to have things back to normal.

He was glad to be him. 

And he would never let that go.

And there it is. I'm done! Thank-you to everyone for reading.