Intro

Title 我在星际做游戏 I play games in interstellar
Author 我在星际做游戏
https://m.shubaow.net/227/227360/

Xu Piao died and came back to life again. In the blink of an eye, she transmigrated into an interstellar online game sweet pet article, and became a female supporting role of the same name in it.

In this interstellar world, all people are addicted to the Internet, and games are paramount. Gao Wan, the female supporting role with the same name as Xu Piao is a rookie who sticks around the hero and heroine every day to push the relationship line, but this is not important.

Xu Piao, who was a game developer before time travel, was not excited about experiencing holographic games in her lifetime, but she discovered that the process of making games in the interstellar world is surprisingly simple.

No modeling, no art, as long as you have mental strength, you can build a game out of thin air with one person! With this thing, who would hang out with the protagonist every day to make people hate her!

Xu Piao sold her account overnight and devoted herself to game production. "If you don't have the money to make a large-scale online game, then let's start a cheating (crossing out) card drawing game to develop."

... A month later, a cheating (crossing out) card drawing game called "Shan Hai Lu" Interstellar people who have only played interstellar confrontation games have seen this kind of cheating routine before.

They took a test of the game with their little feet, and then... "Is this included in this river!"
"Although Sister Nuwa ruined her family by smoking, Sister Nuwa is really sweet, I want to hang a copy on Sister Nuwa's tail! "
"Like, is it worth raising?"
"Planning the plot line of Xi and Wangshu soon, Sister Sun and Moon, I will die here!"
"..."

Later, some people were obsessed with farming in Peach Blossom Spring, and some were obsessed with killing Chicken, some people are enjoying the rivers and lakes, and some are changing clothes in the mainland to collect appearances...

Note: ① At the beginning, there will be a card game, and then there will be sandbox, chicken killing, FPS, Yiyou, MMORPG (similar to Ji San, a certain knife, a certain cold), dress-up and other games ② All games are presented in a holographic way, including card drawing games, and can also be posted with the drawn cubs ③ Background board male protagonist, white hair and black Skin boy mother robot, just a good housemate