Chapter 51 - 60

এChapter 51

    After the photo of Tomato was posted to the discussion area of ​​"Peach Blossom Spring", it did not cause any special response.

    Because they didn't get an internal beta account, the too boring interstellar players have long defaulted that all the things in "Peach Blossom Spring" are based on things in reality. In the discussion area, people often send out real items and Comparison of game items.

    For example, the [evil multi-legged monster] in reality corresponds to the [octopus] in the game, the [white-haired spiral horn beast] in reality corresponds to the [sheep] in the game, and the [plant star] in reality corresponds to the [octopus] in the game. [Carambola] same.

    But so far, Hewlett is the only one who really thinks of eating these things in reality. The other players were shocked when they saw it, and asked him how he felt after eating in the discussion area.

    [Hewlett: I am in the medical cabin, have been out of the cabin, and feel fine. 】

    After the players in the discussion area fell silent, they bowed down, 【As expected of Mr. Hewlett, he worked too hard】 【

    I finally understand where the gap between me and the boss is, I really dare not say anything... ...]

    [And then, how does it taste? ]

    Hewlett answered the last question, 【It's very similar to the game, it tastes like tomato. 】

    After saying this, Hewlett thought for a while, and left a sentence under his post, 【If you find any other food that is the same as in "Peach Blossom Spring", you can send it to me for a try. 】

    This kind of spirit belongs to the spirit that everyone will be in awe of when they see it.

    Hewlett's reputation is there, and there are many people who respond to his words, and some people don't want him to be paid, and directly express that they can support him for free.

    In such a short period of time, Hewlett received six or seven different kinds of food, including live fish, through the small wormhole receiver.

    This is a bit difficult to deal with. You must know that even in the game, if you want to cook these foods into an edible look, you need a lot of [seasoning], and even the seasoning must be grown or produced by yourself.

    ……etc.

    ……Produce their own?

    Speaking of making by himself, the process of drying salt in "Peach Blossom Spring" popped up in Hewlett's mind-he was delayed for too long because he repeatedly tried the cause of death, and he just unlocked it two days ago. ] in the "Sun Salt Field", use the salt produced in the "Sun Salt Field" and the "neighbors" with similar coordinates in Taohuayuan to replace other seasonings.

    And because of his curiosity, he has been watching and observing the process of salt drying when the salt farm was being built, and he remembers the relatively simple salt drying process very clearly.

    Since the only condition is sea water, if he tries to make 'salt' in reality, can he succeed?

    This idea has been lingering in Hewlett's mind since it came out, and his family property conditions are enough to support him to try his own ideas. So Hewlett immediately asked the smart housekeeper to help him find a deserted star that was selling land.

    This barren star is not full of seas like Ocean Star, but the area of ​​the ocean is not small, so he bought a small piece of beach on this barren star to try this method of making 'salt'.