Chapter 71 - 80

এChapter 71

    Xu Piao knew nothing about Meihe's mental activities anyway.

    After she finished "The Distance from Hell", she didn't want to move at all, and all the follow-up publicity was handed over to Lake with confidence. I heard from him that he went to apply for some awards for "The Distance from Hell".

    Xu Piao has already made up her mind that she will not open new pits or make new games in the next few months. No matter how violent the inspiration is, she must first take a good rest for a few months.

    Making three games in less than a year, is this something people do?

    Don't even dare to think about it before!

    But when Xu Piao was concentrating on taking a rest, some changes seemed to have taken place on the third-class star.

    I don't know what happened recently. During the day, there are a lot more people on the streets in District D. In contrast, there seem to be a lot less activities at night. When Xu Piao was watching in the chat channel of D District, he realized that it was the newly appointed manager of D District who stipulated the activity time.

    Those who ride flying motorcycles to race in the sky at night are prohibited, and some entertainment venues that are relatively close to residential areas are prohibited from making too much sound outside, to the effect that they do not disturb the people and the like.

    In other words, even if Xu Piao went back to live in his original house now, there would be no neon lights flashing randomly at night.

    ——But the original house, Xu Piao felt that if it was left like this, it would either be ashes, or it would be quietly occupied by other people. After she moved out, she simply transferred the house to A Jin with two ponytails . Before this, Ah Jin seemed to be living in an entertainment place to watch the scene.

    "There's still someone in charge?" Xu Piao muttered in surprise.

    She thought that the third-class star is now, as long as you stay here obediently and don't run out, what will happen to other loves.

    However, the change of the residential area does not seem to have much to do with her, who lives by the edge of the woods.

    It is rare for Xu Piao to go out for a walk. In fact, there is no place in particular that he wants to go. In the end, he just went to the old man in the waste yard to hang around. In the process of running around, I gradually learned the skills of sneaking ghosts and learned to cooperate.

    "Are you watching the live broadcast of the recently released game?"

    A person stopped and asked curiously when passing by Xu Piao.

    Xu Piao raised his eyes, "Do you also know about this game?"

    "That's for sure, as long as you go to Xingwang, you must know about it!" The person said, "There is also one of the producers of this game, who didn't appear this year. As a newcomer, TA's other two games are also very popular, and you can often see them in various places."

    "Have you played these games?"

    "No." The person scratched his head, "The holographic game cabin is not so It’s easy to buy, and I don’t know how long I’ll have to save to buy it, so I’ll just watch other people play it, it’s quite interesting to watch.”

    Xu Piao suddenly realized.

    In terms of influence, the third-class star may be the place least affected by her games.