Chapter 31 - 40

এChapter 31

    After sending out the internal test invitation and screenshots of the game, Xu Piao removed the appearance of the pandaren, took a bite of the watermelon on the stone table, breathed out the light screen of the optical computer in the game, and dealt with it on the light screen. matter.

    Since the completion of this Taohuayuan, Xu Piao's online time has increased linearly.

    Usually, she spends enough time playing games in the holographic game cabin. Now, if it wasn't for her good self-control, she might only come out every day when she had to drink nutrients.

    Originally, before Xu Piao didn't know that she couldn't leave the third-class star, she imagined buying a small planet in the past to make it look like she liked, but this peach blossom garden is better than what she originally wanted.

    It can almost be said to be her ideal pastoral.

    When 079 consciously asked if he wanted to continue testing the recipes today, Xu Piao waved his hands, "I won't make them today, my sense of taste is going to go numb, more than forty kinds of recipes are enough for the initial stage.

    " All day long, the recipes that Xu Piao tried were all spicy, such as boiled beef, spicy rabbit head, Maoxuewang, etc. Even Xu Piao himself can eat spicy food better, this body that has never eaten spicy food I can't stand it either.

    It happened to be a day to test the green and yellow cabbage internally - she didn't plan to test it so quickly, but because she was not sure whether other interstellar people could accept these tastes and cooking methods, she arrested someone in advance have a test.

    Anyway, there are still some content that have not been done. If the interstellar people can't accept it, there is still time to find a way to adjust it.

    So under such calculations, the closed beta test of Xiaobaicai, which is in short supply, was set at a day ten days before the second event of "Shan Hai Lu" [Xiaoyaoyou].

    After knowing the specific test time, Xiaobaicai, who was in a hurry, finished the daily routine of "Shan Hai Lu" early, and then exited the game world to wait for news.

    At this time, his live broadcast room was still open.

    Xiaobaicai, who was not answering, asked the producer if he could broadcast live during the closed beta, and the producer replied yes. However, the news of Xiaobaicai, who is so green and yellow, can be hidden. He obviously got the exact answer a few days in advance, but he didn't leak a word of it, and he has held back until now.

    [Why is it not broadcasting? ]

    [Today is over too soon, it's only morning! ]

    [Then I withdrew? I haven't finished my daily routine yet]

    "Don't worry, don't worry, I'll broadcast something good for you today." Xiaobaicai, who was in the middle of nowhere, said mysteriously to the audience in the live broadcast room.

    The barrage immediately raised question marks.

    [Healthy? What is healthy? ]

    [Shouldn't you be tired of broadcasting "Shan Hai Lu" for more than a month, and want something exciting? ]

    Xiaobaicai, who was not answering, did not answer the question on the bullet screen. Seeing that the time was getting closer to the agreed time, he gradually became a little uneasy as time went by, and then received the [ch pulls you into the game] at exactly twelve o'clock. World's invitation.