Chapter 11 - 20

এChapter 11

    This was just a small episode, and it didn't affect Xu Piao's mood to continue shopping.

    But after walking around for a while, Xu Piao didn't change or buy anything at this small gathering. These things are either not used by her, or they are not cost-effective and unnecessary to buy, or they want to but can't afford them, so that the street is almost at the end, and the nutrients in her hand are still useless go out.

    Sure enough, the plot of going to small stalls to pick up leaks in various novels is not her turn.

    Xu Piao was quite bored after wandering around, and was about to go back, when he suddenly heard a weak voice from a place not far away: "The

    cute little thorn ball from the planet Makula can carry out photosynthesis by itself, it is very easy to feed, and I like to raise it." Those with pets can take a look—"

    Pets?

    Xu Piao thought that he hadn't seen any habit of keeping pets in this interstellar world since he had been in the book for a month, and he didn't see any cats or dogs on the third-class star or on the star network. Curious, I followed the sound to find out what the pets in the star world look like.

    But before she got to the front of the booth, she saw the owner of the booth suddenly jump up with a cry, shaking his hands desperately, as if trying to shake off the sticky things on his hands.     Xu Piao took a closer look and saw that the owner of the stall had a… um… yellowish green thing stuck to his hand, which looked like a shelled chestnut that had just fallen from a tree.     The owner of the stall shook it for a long time before getting the thing off, stuffed it into the small cage on the stall and warned, "Be honest, if you make trouble again, I will throw it to the recycling center for you!     " Chestnut's little thorn ball let out an angry cry.     The pets in the interstellar world...the style is quite unique.     Such a period of time was enough for Xu Piao to see clearly what that little thorn ball looked like.

    Needless to say the appearance, there are actually two cute round peas eyes on the yellowish green chestnut fur ball, not only that, it seems to have a mouth? The owner of the stall just screamed because the little thorn ball bit his finger.

    These thorns are also quite painful to look at.

    Probably because it is rare for someone to stop in front of this booth. After seeing Xu Piao, the owner of the booth didn't bother to blow his fingers bitten by the little thorn ball, and greeted Xu Piao enthusiastically, "Little sister, I want to keep a pet." Come on, come on, look at this cute little thorn ball, and these eyes, don’t look at it being so big, it can stab bad people to protect you! This kind of pet is very popular among girls now!”

    It was nothing more than salesmanship, Xu Piao didn't take these words seriously, squatted down and looked at the small thorn ball in the small cage...the dozen or so thorn balls next to it were more like chestnut hair balls than the small thorn balls.

    There is only one small cage in this booth, and the other fur balls have no eyes and can't jump, so they are placed there quietly.

    "These are these... um... small thorn balls?" Xu Piao pointed at the normal-looking thorn balls.

    "Oh... oh, these, these are asleep!" The owner of the booth got stuck, "Little thorn balls like to sleep very much, and it's normal to sleep for ten days and a half months at the beginning Yes!"

    What he said was not as smooth as when he was selling it just now, and there was even a hint of guilt.

    Xu Piao's gaze shifted slightly, and he saw a thorn ball near the stall owner's feet that seemed to have been accidentally stepped on. The thorn ball cracked a little, and the inside could be seen... This is obviously a chestnut, right