Chapter 1 - 10

এChapter 1

    A third-class star, in a simple house, there is silence at this time.

    In the house, there is only a fringe covering her brows and eyes. A thin girl who looks young is sitting on a coffin-like cabin with her hands raised, looking at the light screen spread above a bracelet on her wrist.

    "Is this just wearing a book? It's too casual." After a while, the girl let out a heavy sigh, and put down her hands to inspect the simple and small room.

    The light screen on the bracelet disappeared naturally as she lowered her hand.

    Her name is Xu Piao. Before waking up here, she was a game producer. She was working overtime in the company for the release of the new game. Who knew that she just drank a cup of coffee to refresh herself and was about to let the programmers test the game again for the last time. The program lost consciousness as soon as his vision went dark.

    When she woke up again, she was here, and became the little girl Xu Piao with the same name and surname as her.

    The reason why Xu Piao knew that she was wearing a book was because when she was groping around the room to find her identity information, her left hand accidentally touched the futuristic technology bracelet on her right wrist, which triggered the optical brain on the bracelet. After the brain is turned on, what is displayed is the page that the original owner of the body browsed before turning off the light brain.

    It was something similar to a game character interface. The middle one was a white-haired female model. Looking at the pointed ears and clothing, it should be a race similar to elves. Xu Piao reached out to touch the light of the optical brain. When I saw the screen, I found that I didn’t need to touch it with my hands. As long as I had an idea in my mind, the model turned around and walked a few times like a real person. The material texture and skin texture of every piece of clothing on the model can be clearly seen...Of course this is not the case. The most important thing, the most important thing, is the game id on the head of this white-haired female model.

    ——[Piao Piao Luo Luo]

    Just a while ago, a little girl in the company's modeling team was reading a book called "God-level Nurse" in the interstellar online game sweet pet article, there was a female supporting role, because the female supporting role The name happened to be the same as Xu Piao, so the little girl from the modeling team shared the novel with Xu Piao, jokingly saying, "Sister Piao remember to recite the full text, be careful when wearing the book."

    Who knew she could really wear books.

    The game id of the female supporting role in this interstellar online game sweet pet article is called [Piao Piao Piao Luo].

    But, because Xu Piao is not very interested in sweet pet novels, and because he is busy with work, he didn't read the novel. He only got a general idea from the little girl in the modeling team, as well as something related to the female partner 'Xu Piao'. some drama.

    The setting of this interstellar online game sweet pet article is that all people in the interstellar world are addicted to online games first. If you play the game well, you are equivalent to a star-like existence, which can improve your social status. , and this female supporting role with the same name as Xu Piao is a green tea who gathers around the hero and heroine every day to help people push the emotional line. It is always there when the master makes a copy.     Later, because the nanny’s costume dropped every time in the dungeon, it was rolled away by the heroine Ouhuang (a number was randomly shaken out according to the occupational needs, and the one with the larger number would get the props) and bought it. After the equipment couldn’t keep up, it gradually fell behind and retired to the second group,’ Unwilling to be reconciled, Xu Piao' joined the hostile union of the hero and heroine, and then began the journey of supporting the villain against the hero and heroine.     Of course, according to the practice of emotional sweets, the female supporting role must like the male protagonist or male supporting role, and then add some emotional disputes to enrich the plot.     It's just that she couldn't imagine that the female partner 'Xu Piao' who was described in the novel as a fine young lady lived alone in such a narrow and simple house, and there was a hole in the top of the house, which could vaguely Seeing the pipes exposed in the roof structure, apart from a coffin-like cabin inside the house, there are some tattered iron pieces.     Xu Piao tried hard to recall the plot of the sweet pet novel, and wanted to find a note in the room to write down what she still remembered, but she couldn't find any paper after looking through it. Find a page similar to a notepad on the Internet, and write down the scattered words on it.     "Gulu"     remembering, there was a clear purring sound in the room, Xu Piao didn't react for a while, and when the second "gulu" sounded, she realized that the purring sound came from the body she was using now. Came from the stomach.