Chapter 81 - 90

এChapter 81

    However, Xihe said that these depend on the decision of the ontology.

    Only then did Xiaobaicai remember to watch the content of this event.

    He asked Kyuubi to tell him the process of this event, and Kyuubi started from the kindness.

    This [Battle of the Lich] event is still a staged plot event. The first stage has two parts, [Kua Fu Chasing the Sun] and [Yi Shooting the Nine Suns], which lasts for two days.

    The stage of Kuafu chasing the sun is about a man named Kuafu who wants to catch the troubled suns in the sky and run after them. All the players have to do is to complete the daily tasks, and after completing the tasks, they can get the number of steps, and they can get the number of steps by swiping various dungeons, and then they can donate these steps...to Kuafu to get rewards.

    "...donate the number of steps?" Xiaobaicai repeated these words.

    "Yes, donate steps." Kyuubi was sure that he heard correctly.

    [This is the first time I heard that the number of steps can be donated]

    [Wait, I will also enter the game to have a look. The activities at this stage seem to be simpler than the previous few times. There is no training requirement, so it is possible Random brushing]

    [But if you have time, no matter how hard it is in two days, the number of copies that can be cleared should be limited. 】

    While Xiaobaicai just entered the game to explore the mode of this event, Yu Mao had already started playing.

    However, before brushing the dungeons, he first went to the tribes at the foot of the mountain in each dungeon, and kept his partners who had ice or water-related skills to help the tribesmen resist the burning of the ten days of the sky, and then helped protect them. their crops.

    After playing "Peach Blossom Spring", all players now know how important the crops planted by the tribal residents are. If they are all burned, many people may still die this winter.

    When Yu Mao was running around to save people among the various tribes, he suddenly remembered something when he was running around in one of the tribes.

    [Yi shoots nine days]

    When he saw the name of this event, he suddenly thought of the tribe who was good at using bows and arrows, and the young man named Yi.

    Yu Mao had a feeling in the dark that this Yi who shot nine suns could be the young man named Yi.

    Just because of this thought, Yu Mao stopped for a while in this tribe, and while helping the tribe residents to evacuate skillfully, he raised his head and asked the nearest person, "Do you know where Yi is?" "Yi?" The man replied

    , "It should be over there where he lives."

    Yu Mao then ran towards the direction pointed out by the tribe resident after finishing his help.

    Coincidentally, as soon as he walked to Yi's residence, he saw a stern-faced young man coming out of the cave with a bow and quiver on his back, talking to an old man who lived there.

    "Let's go with peace of mind. I have someone to take care of me here, so I won't die." When Yu Mao approached, he heard the old man say so.

    "If I miss, I may not come back." The young man named Yi said.

    At this moment, the strong premonition in Yu Mao's heart reached its peak.

    He suppressed the excitement of discovering the hidden plot, and waited for Yi to finish talking with the old man before going up to talk to Yi, "Yi, are you going to set off to solve the problem of the ten suns?" "Golden Crow?" Yi did