Chapter 121 - 128

এChapter 121 End

    Out of a little bit of selfishness, and concerns about hitting the interstellar people just because of Sun Wukong's rising awareness of resistance, Xu Piao did not do the plot where the Jade Emperor invited the Tathagata Buddha to suppress Sun Wukong under Wuzhi Mountain. The [Havoc in Heaven] event The curtain ended with Monkey King wearing armor and cloak, holding a wishful golden cudgel standing on the clouds, proudly confronting the panic-stricken heaven.

    In reality, after all the aliens were eliminated, Monkey King standing in the steel city did not disappear immediately.

    He looked around for a while, as if wondering why the environment had suddenly changed. Looking down, he saw the dense crowd of small people around him, and he was immediately happy, "Oh, you have more monkey hair than the old grandson!" With this opening

    , he suddenly changed back to being accompanied by them. The big monkey king is a bit skinny.

    This made the interstellar people gradually approach him. Some people raised their heads. There were fire and bright lights in their eyes. He asked Sun Wukong, "Great Sage, why do you dare to face the heaven alone?" This person likes Qi very much

    . Tian Dasheng is an arrogant and domineering title, so it is called Dasheng.

    "You guys, have you mistaken the relationship of who is afraid of whom? It's not that you are afraid of the higher-ups, but the higher-ups are afraid of you." Monkey King smiled fearlessly, pointing to the sky, "You see, if the Jade Emperor is afraid of My old grandson, can he invite me to be an official twice or three times?"

    "Emperors in this world are different every day, isn't the Jade Emperor the emperor of the sky, for the sake of being a god, give him face It’s okay to change it every five hundred years!”

    Interstellar Man: …It makes sense, I’m completely convinced!

    Seeing this scene, Xu Piao, who stepped onto the first-class star, stood there and watched quietly for a while, with a nostalgic smile on his face.

    --so good.

    Everything I do makes sense, she thought.

    After speaking a few words with the interstellar man, the image of Monkey King projected by the hologram looked up and looked at Xu Piao who was standing in the distance. Although it was due to the program she had set, it still made Xu Piao feel the satisfaction of meeting the eyes of the former world for a short time.

    The projected images of Monkey King disappeared one by one in the cities of the first-class stars, and the first-class stars restored the appearance of the future cities.

    Next, the interstellar exiles log in to the first-class star to appease the residents of the first-class star, deal with matters related to the high-level alliance, and the losses caused by several explosions.

    But these things have nothing to do with Xu Piao, Li Sheng will handle them.

    She wandered around looking for the person who was theoretically the most leisurely person who was in charge of infiltrating before, but found someone to look at, and found that they all looked solemn and serious. Xu Piao looked around but didn't see 079, wondering Asked, "Where is 079?"

    The person in charge raised his head and said hesitantly, "ch, we said one thing, don't be angry..." "     Say

    ."

Our bodies have been destroyed..."

    Xu Piao was taken aback.

    "How was it destroyed? Who destroyed it?" She asked quickly, "Where is the destroyed body? Did you bring it back?"