Chapter 21 - 30

এChapter 21

    Just as everyone was looking forward to it and under the attention of many parties, the first large-scale event of "Shan Hai Lu" started at zero o'clock on time.

    Even Xu Piao himself was unavoidably nervous. When the time came, he would stare closely at the data in the background, checking from time to time to see if there was anything wrong with the real-time running of the game.

    Before reaching the zero o'clock, more than 20,000 people were already waiting by the side of the game. When the zero o'clock arrived, the number of people suddenly began to jump up rapidly.

    Twenty-five thousand, thirty thousand, thirty-five thousand, forty thousand... More than one hundred thousand!

    At the same time, the heart of the person who stared at the data of "Shan Hai Lu" jumped.

    Although this statistic is still not higher than that of Lake, who ranks first, it is already a very powerful statistic for a rookie with no fan base, especially the first thing many people do after going online. It is to go to the card pool to draw cards.

    Because along with the Dragon and Phoenix Great Tribulation in the first stage, the probability card draws of the two SSRs, Yuanlong and Yuanfeng, were also launched at the same time. Xu Piao also temporarily added a [Look at what others drew ], when players draw cards, from time to time, they can see on this page who has drawn Yuanlong, who has drawn Yuanfeng, and occasionally see a few sporadic partners who are not probable up.

    This kind of design of seeing what other people have drawn greatly stimulated the player's desire to draw cards. For a while, they couldn't hold back and put all the primordial purple energy in their hands into the pool. Crazy krypton gold.

    Xiaoqin is one of them.

    She is a fan of Meihe, because the oolong accidentally injured "Shan Hai Lu", she fell into "Shan Hai Lu" out of guilt and curiosity when she saw Mei He also started playing.

    "SSR, SSR, please give me an SSR..." She folded her hands together and muttered after throwing the primordial purple energy into the pool.

    If possible, what she wants the most is the Goddess Xihe who appeared in the video of Xiaobaicai, which is so neglected, that it is completely in line with her aesthetics.

    But nothing happened in a row of ten.

    Xiaoqin didn't believe in evil, so she changed the method and drew a few times, and did another ten consecutive times, but the golden light still didn't appear once, not to mention the Xihe she wanted, even Yuanfeng and Yuanlong who had an increased probability this time None of them showed up.

    "This probability is false!" She couldn't believe it. Seeing that the [See what other people have drawn] applet showed that many people had drawn SSR again, she couldn't help filling a 648 gift box and continuing to draw.

    In the process of smoking, she saw that some sisters in their private group discussion suddenly typed out a string of 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'! ! ! ', and then posted a dynamic video of [Handsome guy walks out of the pool.avi].

    Xiaoqin clicked on the video and didn't see anyone. The first thing she saw was the golden light emerging from the pool, and she took a breath reflexively.

    The handsome man who walked out of the pool was dressed in black, one shoulder was wrapped in a smooth and slim black gold battle armor, and there were a few gold streaks in his crimson hair, his whole person was full of contradictory restraint and wanton publicity feel.