Chapter 101 - 110

এChapter 101

    The atmosphere seemed a little awkward for a while.

    But anyway, Xiaoqin is already a woman who has seen a lot of big things in the world. After meeting each other for a while, she kindly sent a friendly invitation to this predestined person who looked a little scary, but actually seemed harmless, "I Seeing that your house is gone, why don’t you come with me?”

    It’s true that there is no pot to open and which pot to carry.

    Chen Ge was even more disappointed with the naked eye. It can be seen that he still likes that jar... No, the tentacles that grew out of his body pulled a few times on the ground and pulled out a small hole. Chen Ge once again Putting on a knee-hugging motion, he squatted in the small pit without saying a word, and the tentacles pulled the deep sea mud onto himself.

    Xiaoqin felt that this behavior was terribly familiar, but she couldn't say that word for a while.

    It wasn't until [Look everyone, there is an octopus lying on the sand] [this bulging bag, it looks like an octopus bag] in the bullet screen, she realized that this is the most common thing when going to sea.

    If Chen Ge was painted in the style of "Distance from the Underworld" at the beginning, then as soon as Wosha came out, it immediately became a style of chasing the sea.

    The tentacle monster Xiaoqin in "Distance from Hell" is very afraid, but when it comes to catching the sea, how can she be afraid of an octopus lying on the sand! The octopus she shoveled out of the sandpit and pulled out of the jar had eighty if not a hundred.

    Xiaoqin immediately stood up, swam to the side Chenge was facing, bent over and said with a smile, "Let's go, I'll find you a new house~" Chenge seemed a little moved

    .

    "Do you like houses made of shells? Let's find that kind of big shells?" Xiaoqin guessed according to the habits of octopuses.

    After hesitating, Chen Ge responded in a small way, "...okay     .

    "

Haha]

    [Just tell me I'm hungry]

    [It’s so scary, you guys]

    “Come on.” Xiaoqin stretched out a hand, intending to give Chen a song, but Little Bazhuo didn’t know what she meant by stretching out her hand. The tall young man looked at her with dog eyes , tentatively stretched out a tentacle to rest on Xiaoqin's outstretched palm.

    ...Is this some super well-behaved big dog? !

    When Xiaoqin touched the tentacle, she almost shook her hand and threw it away.

    But at least she controlled it, put down her tentacles and took Chen Ge's arm to pull him up from the small pit in the lying sand, "Let's go." After that,

    Xiaoqin took Chen Ge and swam to the destination together, hunting sea beasts along the way.

    At the beginning, Chen Ge was dragged obediently by her to swim, but as she swam, those tentacles uncontrollably entangled with the nearest object, because the fish tail entangled with Xiaoqin hindered her from swimming, she After pulling the tentacles away a few times, it won't take long for him to get entangled again.

    "How do you make me move like this?"

    "Then..." Chen Ge embarrassedly moved the tentacles that he still couldn't help entangled after being knotted, his pale face flushed slightly, "I can take you with me." , I swim very fast..."