1 - 5

Chapter 1

Shao Jia Er Shao is generally recognized in the circle and cannot be messed with.

Qian Wenjie found out on the second day of the move, because his newly bought ball accidentally hit the small head of the second young master of the Shao family. was taken to hospital.

I haven't woken up yet.

"What's wrong with the little bastard? You have to play football! You bastard! I won't be named Wang if I don't smoke you when I get home!"

In the aisle of the hospital, the woman dragged Qian Wenjie like a dead dog, and hurried to the ward with a pair of mid-heel leather shoes.

"Apologize later, do you hear me?"

The woman saw him with a dead heart, and she suddenly got angry, pulled his ear, and slapped his ass, "Did you hear me!"

"Hey, it hurts! Mom! I said I didn't kick it!" Qian Wenjie exclaimed with a puffed face.

He didn't understand why the mother, who usually treats him very gently, was so unreasonable.

"The ball is yours, the kids say it's you kicking it, and you're quibbling!"

The two came to the ward, the woman was about to knock on the door, but the door was opened from the inside.

I'm a nurse.

The woman hurriedly asked in a low voice, "Nurse, may I ask how the child in this ward is hurt? Is there anything wrong?"

She was really a little scared, and the palm of her hand was full of cold sweat.

Finally, the business of the bastard's father has improved a little. The family moved to a high-end villa area, but only one day after moving in, their dead child kicked the baby of the Shao family into the hospital. What a sin!

The nurse glanced at her and saw that she was dressed in a famous brand. Although she looked tacky, her whole body was more than her annual salary, and she said, "It's not hurt, just not waking up."

Not awake? The woman was suddenly stunned, and the second Shao family was kicked into a vegetative state?

She shook her head, feeling guilty and frightened for a while, she couldn't help but feel sadness and leaned against the door of the ward.

As a result, the door of the ward was not closed tightly, and she suddenly stumbled in. In order to balance her body, she rushed forward a few steps, and suddenly threw herself at the end of the hospital bed, causing the bed to shake violently.

"Mom!" Qian Wenjie manipulated his short legs to run in, suddenly meeting the eyes of the child on the hospital bed.

The two stared at each other.

My precious son has been awake, Cai Yalan was anxious and angry, and when she saw two uninvited guests barge in, she was about to scold a few times, but she heard the child exclaim: "He is awake. !"

Son!

Cai Yalan couldn't care less, turned her head quickly, and saw her son's eyes were big and round, like black grapes.

"Xianxian you are awake, is there any discomfort?" she asked while ringing the call bell.

Shao Xian just woke up from a sharp pain when he saw a child beside the bed with thick eyebrows like crayon Shin-chan.

What happened? Could it be that he had been in a car accident for more than ten years? As soon as you wake up, the money crayon gives birth to a small crayon?