21 - 25

Chapter 21

Shao Xian came out of the bathroom and saw Chen Baizhou still standing in front of the desk.

"Well, go right away."

Chen Baizhou slightly opened his lips, but did not say anything about the love letter.

Eleven or twelve year olds are always full of longing for love. After years of precipitation, those youthful ambiguities will eventually turn into the most unforgettable fruits.

Chen Baizhou went back to the room and lay on the bed after taking a bath, but he couldn't sleep.

My mind is full of that pink love letter.

He didn't know what was wrong with him. It's just a love letter, Shao Xian is so good, there are so many girls who like him, it's normal to get a love letter, and he should be happy for him.

Why is he so stuffy? As if out of breath.

Chen Baizhou tossed and turned and couldn't sleep, and Shao Xian didn't seem to be that quiet.

He dreamed of Fu Baizhou again.

Drinking a little at the reception, the assistant didn't know where to go, so he had to lean against the wall quietly.

After a while, the sound of leather shoes hitting the ground entered his ears, and Shao Xian saw the face of the person who came in a half-dazed and half-awake state.

"Mr. Fu, what a coincidence." Shao Xian leaned against the wall, smiling.

Fu Baizhou was as cold as a robot, his expression did not change at all, "What a coincidence."

It's really annoying.

No one has ever made himself so powerless.

Shao Xian suddenly became wicked, and seeing no one around, he quickly reached out to hold the man's wrist and dragged him in front of him.

The two were so close, even breathing.

Shao Xian obviously felt that the wrist in his palm was shaking slightly, as if he was disgusted by others touching it.

"President Fu really has a habit of cleanliness and doesn't like being touched by others," Shao Xian raised his eyelashes lightly, his eyes were hazy, but a bit seductive, "You are like this, you have never even kissed. ?"

Fu Baizhou tried his best to restrain the trembling of his wrist and stared at him quietly, "Have you ever?"

"What do you say?" Shao Xian lowered his eyes, slowly approached him, and the corners of his lips curled up.

No need to say yes! Losers do not lose.

Fu Baizhou was expressionless, and let him approach until the tip of their noses touched, and their lips were only an inch apart.

"Mr. Shao!" The assistant exclaimed not far away.

Shao Xian suddenly opened his eyes, his chest was shaking violently, and his breathing was a little short.

It was pitch black outside the window, he lay silently on the bed for a long time, and then reached out and beat his forehead.

Did he really flirt with Fu Baizhou in his previous life?

After the assistant's voice woke him up, he was even a little annoyed.

What is he thinking!

The next morning, Shao Xian and Chen Baizhou got up on time.

Aunt Sun only set off in the morning, so I prepared breakfast.

She obviously found that Second Young Master and Zhou Young Master are a little different today. When we had breakfast together before, the two discussed topics from time to time, but today no one spoke.