56 ✓

Chapter 56

The sweet holiday was over, Shao Xian and Fu Baizhou returned to China together.

I promised to give Zhao Siqin a holiday, but Fu Baizhou did what he said, but he became busy because of it.

Shao Xian also accumulated a lot of documents due to a few days of delay.

Both of them are busy late every day and have no energy to work hard.

After half a month, the two finally had time to spare, just as Qian Wenjie's schedule was about to end.

Qian Wenjie successfully led the team to the final.

The final venue is located in Yan City.

Shao Xian quietly bought two tickets, and on the day of the final, he came to the venue with Fu Baizhou.

There are many fans and media outside the venue, and the venue is full.

Before the game started, the fans held up the lights and waved, a beaming scene.

Shao Xian and Fu Baizhou found their seats and sat down. Next to them was a girl holding a light sign. The light sign looked like a Q version of Qian Wenjie. .

Looks like a fan of crayons.

The two of them did not disguise, just sat down like that, attracting the attention of the little girls next to them.

The little girls whispered for a while, and the expressions on their faces became more and more excited.

Finally, the little girl sitting next to Shao Xian suddenly asked shyly, "Excuse me, are you here to watch the Wenshen competition?"

Shao Xian smiled: "Yes."

The girl turned her head and whispered a few words to the other girls. She became a little more daring, and turned around and asked, "I think you guys are familiar. Are you good friends of Wenshen?"

Shao Xian admitted generously: "Well, he played in the final today, let's cheer him on."

"Ow," the girls laughed happily, "We are fans of Wenshen, and we are here to cheer him on! Wenshen is really powerful!"

Speaking of idols, the little girl is even more excited and eloquent.

Shao Xian kept a smile on his face, nodding in response while listening.

It wasn't until another girl pulled the girl's clothes that the girl reacted, showing an apologetic smile to Shao and stopped talking.

Shao Xian asked Fu Baizhou, "Have you ever played games?"

Fu Baizhou: "Played."

"How do you feel?" Shao Xian asked with a smile.

The atmosphere in the venue was so warm that even Shao Xian was affected a little, and his words became more and more.

"It's not as easy as managing a company. Crayon is really powerful." Fu Baizhou praised without hesitation.

"Yeah."

Shao Xian responded with a smile, but unfortunately the crayon in his previous life failed to realize his dream. He was glad that he lived a new life and supported the crayon to pursue his dream.

The semi-finals entered the finals. Before the game, each team came on stage to greet the audience, and the audience's shouts almost shook the venue.

During the game, the cheers of the audience almost overturned the ceiling.

When competing for the championship, the game was very stalemate, and even Shao Xian's heart was lifted, and his eyes stared at the screen without blinking.