36 - 40

Chapter 36

In mid-to-late August, the freshmen of the first high school need to enter the school in advance to start the two-week military training.

Cai Yalan and Wang Shufen sent their three children to school.

"Xianxian, Baizhou, can I apply for a dormitory change?" Qian Wenjie was a little frustrated. For the first time, he realized that there is a difference between good grades and bad grades. !

The dormitory allocation system of the first high school is quite straightforward and rude. It is basically arranged in order of admission scores. Qian Wenjie, Shao Xian, and Chen Baizhou are still a little behind, and they are not eligible for the first dormitory.

The plan of three people living in the same dormitory was brutally broken.

"I don't know if the school will give me a replacement." Shao Xian replied helplessly.

Of course he also wants to live with the three of them, but the management is strict, and to a large extent he will not agree.

While speaking, they have reached the third floor.

go to eat."

The dorms are arranged in odd and even numbers on both sides, they are very close.

Shao Xian opened Dormitory 301. The other two roommates had not arrived yet, and the four beds had their names on them.

Get on the bed and get off the table, in twos and twos.

He and Chen Baizhou are the first and second place, so the beds are connected together.

Cai Yalan originally wanted to make a bed for Shao Xian, but Shao Xian decisively refused, so she had to stand aside and watch the two children neatly organize the house.

She seldom accompanies Shao Xian in recent years.

Shao Xian and Chen Baizhou spent half an hour tidying up, and the two roommates hadn't come yet.

He glanced at the head of the bed casually, and was immediately surprised.

Chen Baizhou followed his gaze.

One is Zhao Siqin and the other is Du Ze, what a coincidence.

"Xianxian, Baizhou, I'm ready," Qian Wenjie's voice sounded in the corridor, "Let's go eat!"

Although he was depressed because he was not in a dormitory, he had changed to a new environment after all, and it was the first time he had left home to live on campus. After all, he felt very excited.

After eating, Cai Yalan and Wang Shufen gave a few more words before getting in the car and leaving.

"Xianxian, who is your roommate?"

The three walked towards the dormitory building, Qian Wenjie asked curiously.

"Zhao Siqin and Du Ze, you also know each other."

"What!" Qian Wenjie said in surprise, "I didn't expect their grades to be so good."

Shao Xian laughed and said, "Du Ze is number one in the seventh middle school."

"That's still our Ninth High School's strength, overpowering Seventh High School!" Qian Wenjie said proudly, "Xianxian, Baizhou, you two have to work hard, you must not be beaten by Seventh High School! It's over."

The three walked while talking, and soon returned to the dormitory building.

"Xianxian, what are you doing this afternoon? Can I go to your dormitory with you?"