16 - 20

Chapter 16

Shao Xian has been smooth sailing and has hardly suffered setbacks.

He sympathized with Chen Baizhou, he thought Chen Yu was going too far, but he didn't really understand the taste of despair.

But, he figured it out.

Chen Baizhou has never done anything wrong. It is the perpetrator who is at fault. Even if Chen Baizhou finds someone to break Chen Yu's leg, it is Chen Yu himself.

So when he heard the child answering "yes" nervously, he became relieved.

After Chen Baizhou answered with a trembling voice, the bitterness in his heart surged up.

He is so despicable, he makes people beat Chen Yu, will Shao Xian hate him?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hit people..." The child apologized pitifully.

Shao Xian sighed, took a piece of paper to wipe his tears, and said warmly: "You are wrong, you should not use this method."

After raising her for more than a month, the sallow complexion before the child faded away, and now her complexion is ruddy and healthy, her complexion is fair, and she looks good-looking.

"Do you think that no one will find out about your little tricks?"

Shao Xian said earnestly, "The highest state of looking for trouble is that others don't even know that you did it. Even I can guess that you did it, but Chen Yu can't guess it? Chen Changjian will Can't figure it out? When they react, what do you do? Can you really shut them up now?"

Of course, a ten-year-old child can do this, which is pretty good.

Chen Baizhou listened very seriously, showing admiration while listening.

Shao Xian felt a little guilty in his heart, feeling that he was a strange uncle who deceived children.

"Furthermore, our family has always paid attention to being upright and upright, not to say that we can't use means, after all, some people are disgusting, and disgusting people need special treatment, but no matter what, we want to fight, we must first Let yourself not stand on a dangerous wall."

Seeing that the child listened, Shao Xian felt relieved.

"You are still young and have no ability to challenge them. As the saying goes, it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge in ten years. What do you think?"

Chen Baizhou's eyes became brighter the more he listened, he suddenly bent his eyes and smiled, as if he had won some kind of grand prize, he was extremely happy.

"I see." I know that you are concerned about me, and I am afraid that I will be found out by the Chen family, and that I will be retaliated by the Chen family.

How lucky he is to meet such a good person.

The child is really cute and painful, Shao Xian couldn't help but stretched out his hand and squeezed his cheek, smiled: "Finally, some flesh has grown."

Chen Baizhou let him squeeze, his eyes were curved, obviously happy because of Shao Xian's closeness.

"Actually, I don't want you to stay in Chen's house," Shao Xian said, letting go, "It's just that everyone lives together, you have the surname Chen, but you don't live in Chen's house, there will inevitably be someone gossip."

Chen Baizhou, white-eyed wolf, etc.

Presumably Chen Baizhou wanted to go back to Chen's house for this reason.

However, Shao Xian privately didn't want Chen Baizhou to enter the Chen family's wolf den again. He has been thinking for the past few days, if Chen Baizhou doesn't have to face the Chen family anymore, will his mental problems be cured more easily?