51 - 55

Chapter 51

In the cheap rental house, an ordinary-looking young man was facing an outdated computer, swearing, tapping his fingers on the keyboard, and showing a crazy and weird smile from time to time.

?"

"I'm your father, what's wrong with spending your money!" The middle-aged man stared blankly, "It's your obligation to support me!"

The young man stood up suddenly, turned around and cursed: "Is it easy for me to make money? Raising you two worms is really bad luck!"

"Chen Yu!" Chen Changjian's wine swelled up, slapped the table fiercely, and his ferocity was immediately revealed, "You didn't even give me a fart when you spent my money, but now you dare to dislike me !"

Chen Yu is tall and tall, and now he is not afraid of Chen Changjian who is getting old.

"You should raise me when you gave birth to me, and I spend your money just right!"

Chen Changjian was angry and chilling when he saw him like this.

"You unfilial son!" He grabbed the ashtray on the table and was about to smash it.

Chen Yu kicked him over, knocking him to the ground, and knocking down the table and chair at the same time.

He sneered and said disdainfully, "What is filial piety? At least I still support you, but that wild species doesn't even see his own mother, which is much more unfilial than me."

Chen Changjian grabbed his stomach and struggled to get up from the ground.

He really regrets it.

I regret not educating Chen Yu well, and regret making him used to violence.

In the past, he turned a blind eye to Chen Yu's bullying of his stepson, and secretly hoped that Chen Yu could suppress his stepson.

But he didn't expect that one day, these fists and bad words would be imposed on him.

If he could educate Chen Yu well in the past, Chen Yu would not have dropped out of high school and mixed society, nor would he have achieved nothing until now.

He suddenly remembered something and widened his eyes suddenly, "Did you do something again? Where's your mother?"

Chen Yu said impatiently: "What my mother? What kind of mother is she? It's so disgusting!"

Chen Changjian quickly ran to the computer, staring at the computer screen, breathing more and more heavy.

"You asked her to find Fu Baizhou?"

Chen Yu threw him away, "What? Bo Meijuan is a motherfucker, why should I keep it? Isn't that wild breed the heir of the Fu family now? There must be a lot of money."

"What are you doing to provoke him!" Chen Changjian trembled with anger.

Stupid! Just an idiot!

After he was released from prison a few years ago, he wanted to make a comeback and start a new business.

But every time he is about to succeed, he will always encounter some obstacles, so that he can't make money at a loss, and he has a lot of debt.

Over time, he faintly felt that someone was targeting him.

He once suspected that it was Shao Xian, but when he thought about it, it was wrong.

His stepson is no longer in the Shao family, how could Shao Xian still pay attention to himself?

It wasn't until he saw Fu Baizhou that he really understood.

Fu Baizhou has been taking revenge on him, making him feel despair again and again.