26 - 30

Chapter 26: (1)

Shao Xian secretly washed his underwear upstairs before going downstairs to have breakfast.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was weird.

After a while, he asked Chen Baizhou: "Are you and Aunt Sun trying to wake me up just now? Sorry, I wanted to go to the toilet at that time, but I didn't care about you."

Chen Baizhou took a sip of porridge, lowered his eyelashes, made a soft "um", and said nothing.

"You have something on your mind?" Shao Xian saw that something was wrong with him, but thought there was another reason.

Chen Baizhou raised his head, glanced at him quickly, shook his head and then lowered his head to drink porridge, spoonful after spoonful, his movements approaching mechanization.

He was a little afraid to face Shao Xian.

It feels weird, but not annoying.

With Chen Baizhou's still young mind, it is not clear why this inexplicable emotion emerged.

As soon as the two finished eating, Shao Xian received a call from Qian Wenjie, saying that he was going to his grandma's house today and had no time to study.

Shao Xian just didn't have the heart to study.

He is mature, although he had no face to face Chen Baizhou just now, but he is thick-skinned and can pretend that nothing happened.

But what a guilty conscience.

Although it was Fu Baizhou in the dream, but Fu Baizhou's juvenile was in front of him, it always felt like a blasphemy to the child.

"Baizhou, Crayon said he won't come today, I also want to rest today, so I won't do the problem, you can do whatever you want."

Chen Baizhou whispered: "Okay."

Shao Xian breathed a sigh of relief, hurried upstairs to the study, and began to fiddle with the computer.

He needs to do something to divert his attention, so as to get rid of the stubborn figure in his mind.

In the morning, he was browsing some popular forums, absorbing the advantages of others, and combining with his own reality, he painted the prototype of the learning exchange forum in his mind.

But promotion is a problem.

And downstairs, Chen Baizhou is in the kitchen, learning how to cook with Aunt Sun.

Occasionally, when Aunt Sun asks for leave, they have to go to Qian Wenjie's house for a few meals.

Although Shao Xian didn't show it, Chen Baizhou observed that every time he went to Qian's house for dinner, Shao Xian's appetite would be reduced by half.

There is nothing wrong with the raw material of the dish, but the taste is different.

Shao Xian is a bit picky eater, and Chen Baizhou is very clear about this.

In order to avoid going to Qian's house for dinner in the future, Chen Baizhou decided to learn to cook with Aunt Sun, so that when Aunt Sun is not around, he can cook for Shao Xian.

With such a careful mind, Chen Baizhou carefully wrote down every step of Aunt Sun, trying not to miss any details.

He has been studying for nearly two years, and he thinks he has learned 60-70%.

"Young Master Zhou, the kitchen is heavy with soot, why are you learning this?" Aunt Sun finally couldn't help but ask.

In her heart, Shao Xian and Chen Baizhou will have great prospects in the future, so why do they need to cook by themselves?