41 - 45

Chapter 41

Yanshi Airport.

One person wearing a black mask and sunglasses sneaked to the exit and quickly got into a black car.

After getting in the car, the young man took off his mask and sunglasses at will, slumped on the back seat, sighed, and complained to the people around him, "Suffocated me."

The young man around him couldn't help laughing, his voice was as clear as running water in a stream, his eyes were slightly curved, and there was a little smile inside.

"You won the championship, and now you are a man of fame, so you should pay more attention."

Qian Wenjie smiled when he heard the words, "Xianxian, where are we going now?"

Shao Xian curved his lips and smiled: "You will know when you go."

The car stopped at the entrance of a high-level club, and Shao Xian took Qian Wenjie into the VIP box.

As soon as I entered, I heard a bang.

Qian Wenjie was immediately covered with ribbons, and a warm "congratulations" sounded in his ears.

"You are all here!" He said cheerfully, "Today I am happy, please have a drink."

Shao Xian smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "Today is our celebration for you, your meal will be invited another day."

Du Ze smiled slightly, "I watched the video of your competition, it's really amazing."

"Thank you Xueba for your praise!" Qian Wenjie was obviously very happy, and directly toasted him with a glass of wine to express his gratitude.

"I saw it too, you are the champion!" A short-haired and beautiful girl also raised her glass and laughed.

Her name is Zhou Mengyuan, the head of the house who brought Qian Wenjie into the rotten circle.

Qian Wenjie had another drink and looked around for a week, "Where's Manro?"

Hao Lu changed her name to Zhu Manluo when she was of the right age.

"Manro has a project to discuss today," Shao Xian slowly poured himself a drink and replied, "It should be there in a while."

Qian Wenjie touched him, gulped down the drink, and glared at him again, "As expected, capitalists oppress their employees, I made a video with her that day, and she lost weight!"

"Haha, maybe the camera has its own beauty and face-lifting function," Zhou Mengyuan joked, "She seems to have grown a little bit more flesh during this time."

Shao Xian took a drink and said, "She has excellent abilities. Now is the time to increase her experience. Who am I not going to let her go?"

Zhu Man Luo is the person he focuses on training, of course, he must be highly regarded.

Qian Wenjie suddenly smiled and sat beside Shao Xian, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, "Thank you, Mr. Shao, for promoting our Manro. With you here, I can rest assured when I play outside."

Shao Xian opened him, "Don't be poor."

As soon as he finished speaking, the private room door was pushed open, and the sound of high heels was clearly audible. Qian Wenjie immediately sat up straight and stared at the door for a moment.

Zhu Man Luo appeared in the private room, dressed in a neat suit, with a high ponytail, looking like he just finished talking about business.

"Man Luo, sit down," Qian Wenjie hurriedly poured her a drink, "It must be very tiring to talk about business!"