Part 6

~Clubbing isn't always fun~

Y/n Pov:

We arrived at the club Pedri and Gavi were hyped asf, it was funny as hell watching them acting like little kids. We walked in and I immediately smelled the alcohol and weed. I don't feel really comfortable but I washed it of Because now it's to late to just run away..

„Y/n come on let's go to the bar and get some shots" Pedri said taking me by the hand and pulling me with him. Gavi already sat at the bar wating for us. We ordered our drinks. And if I'm being honest I never drank before in my Life. But I just shrugged it off and took a sip, and tbh it didn't taste that bad. At first I only drank one glass but it got more and more and I got drunk as hell

A while Later I didn't know what I do anymore the alcohol kicked and I was on the dance floor dancing like it depended on Life. Pedri already went home because he was tired and Gavi sat on the bar talking to a old friend of his. I still danced as I suddenly felt two arms around me as I turned around I saw a boy I have never seen before...

-TW-

„Hey pretty Lady all alone here?" the stranger asked with a disgusting look on his face. I pushed him of my hips and stabbed back but he took me by my waist and pulled closer to him „Oh you can't leave yet" he said as he went in closer, I turned my head to the side so he can't kiss me „oh you're really hard to get aren't you?" he said „just leave me alone" I whispered tears form in my eyes. „Oh don't act like you don't want it either" he said still with that disgusting look. He grabbed my head and turned it so I can look at him, He came closer and just before our lips touch I suddenly felt two arms grabbing me and pulling me away...

-TW end-

„Boy didn't you hear her, leave her alone" I heared a very similar voice. Gavi... „And you are?" The boy said looking at Gavi and as he realized who Gavi is he looked shocked „Pablo Gavi?" the boy said with big eyes. „Yeah, now we're leaving" Gavi said taking me by my hand and pulling me with him. Still crying I followed him out of the club. As we got further away Gavi stopped walking and turned around. „Hey are you okay?" he asked with a worried face. I said nothing and just put my arms around him and hugging him, I put my head on his chest crying my eyes out. He hugged me back one hand on my back and the other one on my head „thank you..." I whispered after a while „Nothing to thank me for, remember I'm always here for you" after he said that I hugged him stronger

After a while of hugging I stepped back I forgot how drunk I actually was I stumbled a little and almost fell but Gavi caught me just in time. „Woah Y/n you're too drunk come on let's go" he  said pulling my hand around his shoulder so I wouldn't fall.

At his house he lead me into his bathroom and I sat on his counter. I am still wasted asf I guess it's because it was my first time drinking. Gavi took a cloth and put it under water then he came towards me standing between my legs. Oh dias what is happening now.. He carefully took my face in his hands and began to wash my make up off. This guy is literally perfect. I tried really hard not to blush but I truly failed. I watched him washing off my make up until he's done and he put the cloth down looking at me. We made eye contact and I felt butterflies in my stomach. We still look at each other and I felt how nervous I got. His eyes are beautiful. I saw how red he got and he looked really unsure. Then he broke the eye contact and looked on the ground.

„Well it's kinda late we should probably go to sleep" he whispered. I nodded and stood up. He walked to his room and I followed him. „You can sleep on my bed I'll just go sleep on the sofa" he said scratching his neck. „No no no it's fine it's still your bed anyway" I say but he just answered „but you're drunk it's better when you sleep in the bed" „okay fine" I said.

Gavi smiled walked to his closet and took out a t-short and a shorts „here take that" he said handing me the clothes. He turned around and I quickly changed into his clothes.

„You can turn back around" I say and he turns to look at me. He looked me up and down. „What?" I asked confused. „Nothing you're just beautiful" he answered looking me in the eyes. I immediately blushed and felt the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. „Thanks" I whispered. „Well I guess you should get some rest" Gavi said turning around to leave the room. „Wait um Gavi.." I whispered quite unsure. „Yeah?" he asked turning back around. „You could.. just sleep here with me" I said really nervous. But as soon as I said that I regretted it. „I mean only if you want ofc" I added nervous what he will answer. He chuckled at my nervousness. „um yeah okay" „great" I whispered. I walked to his bed laying down and Gavi did the same. We both were just laying on the back staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I just couldn't. 5 Minutes later I still couldn't sleep so I whispered to Gavi..

„hey are you awake?" I whispered turning to look at him only to see that his eyes were open. „yeah" gavi whispered back. „I can't sleep" I told Gavi and he opened his arm. I immediately took the offer and laid my head on hist chest. He put his arms around me and after that I fell asleep. Cuddling with Gavi...

_____________________________
•1055 words•