Part 14

~What the hell..?~

We arrived at the Beach and I must say the Beach is beautiful.

Gavi and I walked around the beach talking for a bit. He asked me things about me and I asked him things about him that we didn't know of each other to get to know each other much better as we already do.

At some time he said I should close my eyes, I did as he said and he took my hand. I immediately got butterflies but brushed them of.

He brought me somewhere holding me close so I won't fall. And after walking for a while he said I could open my eyes, and as I did I saw a beautiful restaurant beside the Beach

„Omg Gavi it looks so beautiful" I said smiling widely. „I knew you'd like it" Gavi smirked back at me.

We entered and sat down on a Table which you've got a great view to see the beach.

We chatted for a bit until the waiter came and took our order. We ordered our food and continued talking. After a while our food came and we began to eat.

It felt like the Date couldn't get any better. We were Talking about random shit and laughed our butt off about everything we said. It was perfect.
________

After the yummy meal, I excused myself to go to the restroom. Gavi said he'd pay and we agreed to meet outside.

After I washed my hands I looked at myself and took a deep breath and told myself I looked beautiful.

So I went outside and searched for Gavi.

And I as I found him I wished I wouldn't have. I saw him with a girl. A really pretty girl, perfect body wavy blonde hair and green eyes.

Prettier than I'll ever be.

They kissed. He kissed a girl although he's on a date with me. My heart broke into little pieces and tears formed in my eyes.

What the hell..?" I chocked out.

He pushed the girl immediately away and he's eyes grow wide.

„Y/n I swear it's not what it looks like" he said in a sad & confused tone.

„Well it looked like you kissed her aren't it?" I whispered.

„Please just let me explain" He tried to say

„Save it, don't talk to me again while we're here got it?" I said nearly crying.

„No Y/n please.-" he said walking to me.

I backed away turned around and left. I heard him yelling my name but I ignored him and continued walking back to the hotel.

At the Hotel I went straight to my room laying on bed.

The tears that I held back now streaming down my face and I couldn't help but feel like shit.

I mean how stupid was I? To think that a boy would ever like me. It was stupid. Stupid to ever believe that a gorgeous boy like him would ever fall for a girl like me.

I just continued crying for a while until my eyes couldn't get any tears out anymore. I feel sick my chest is hurting I have a massive headache and my Eyes are red as hell.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and I wiped my tears away stood up and take a deep breath before I open the door and to my suprise I see Romarey. The wife of Jordi, standing there.

I've met her a few times at Barca Matches. She's a really friendly woman. She's kind an caring and so SO sweet.

„Hey y/n, I saw you running to your room, you didn't look very happy, is everything okay?" she asked worried.

Oh no, she saw me? What if anyone else saw me aswell? That's so embarrassing. But... Should I tell her? I can trust her right? Yeah i guess so.

„Did anyone saw me except you?" „No I was the only one in the Lobby, well except the employees but I think they didn't notice"

I tell her to come in and she sat on my bed. I sit next to her and took a second before I told her everything. She listened very carefully.

I finished with the „Story" and now I noticed I started crying again while spitting all my problems on her.

And to my surprise she did something I didn't know I needed the whole Time. She gave me a big hug and I lay my head on her shoulder.

I really am thankful that she came. She definitely knows how to comfort people.

„Whatever happened there I'm sure there is a logical explanation to all this, but you have to let him explain" she tells me carefully.

I mean she's right, I should let him explain? But what if it's bad? What if he's telling me he fooled with me and that this girl was his actual girlfriend? I'm just not ready to speak to him yet.

„yeah but I'm not ready to talk to him just yet" I whispered. „I understand my dear, just take your time it will all be fine in the end"

Hopefully she's right...
___________________
Another chapter finally, I'm sorry for kepping yall waiting but I try to be more active it's just hard because I have school and shit but anyway I try to make a new chapter it will come out tomorrow hopefully
I hope yall enjoy my story and thanks for over 4k viewers🫶🏼

Till next chapter 👋🏼