Part 9

~The Game~

We arrived at the stadium and hopped out of the car. Melissa and I went separated ways then Gavi and Pedri. We found our seats they were next to were the player were sitting.

„I'm so excited it was always my dream to go to Barça Match!!" Melissa said jumping while smiling like a creep. I had to laugh at here excitement. „Well I'm glad you're happy" I said. We continue to talk about random stuff until the Players came out. As I saw Gavi walking out my mood became better and I instantly started to smile. The Barça Hymne started to play and everyone started to sing while me and Melissa stand there clueless bc none of us new the text. The Players got in their positions and I saw Gavi looking around. It looks like he's seraching for someone.

As his eyes met mine he began to smile. And I smiled back holding my thumbs up mouthing „good luck" and his smile grew bigger. Unfortunately he had to break the eye contact bc the Game started.

It was now 17 minutes in the Game and it was quite interesting. Barça had a few chances but Atletico was strong and the keeper held every shot.

In the first halftime there were no goals. But Gavi fouled a few times and even got a yellow card. I could see that he got really angry about it. So as the referee blew the whistle for the halftime break Gavi stormed off the field and I immediately stood up and ran to the halways.

Meeting Pedri while I went to the changing room he greeted me and said „Hey y/n I don't think you want to see Gavi now he's not really in a good mood" „I need to see him anyway" I said „K but I warned you" „whatever could you and the rest get out while I'm talking to him" you said, „ofc" is the last thing Pedri said. He got out as everyone else followed him, „good luck" Balde whispered and I rolled my eyes.

As everyone got out I went in and I saw Gavi sitting with his head on his knees. He looked really pissed but I don't care I need to speak to him. „Gavi... are you okay?" you said carefully. He looked up and as he saw you he looked a bit confused. „Yea why wouldn't I?" he said cold. You said nothing and sat down next to him hugging him. „What is bothering you? You can tell me I'm here for you" He looked unsure for a few sec but then he did something unexpected.

He began to tear up and puts his face in your shoulder. „It's just everytime I'm on the field I feel anger, and I can't control it, everything makes me angry and I'm always mean to everyone but I don't want that,.. it just happens." he sobs. You hugged him even stronger. „I know it's hard for you to control your anger, but you can do it, I'm here for you, Gavi please remember that you're not the only one handling with that, think of something or someone that brightens your day and stay calm, if something upsets you, stay calm and think positive... Always think positive" I comforted him. He looked up. He still has tears in his eyes but he looks beautiful either way. His perfect brown eyes looking in mine. I felt butterflies and my nervousness grows. But before anything else could happen I said

„Well you better get going now you have a Match to play, remember what I said" standing up while Gavi did the same. I took all my confidence and kissed him on the cheek. He got red and I had to chuckle, „well come on go you'll do amazing I believe in you" I said and patted his back. „Thank you Y/n really" he said hugging you tightly. After that he ran outside.

2nd Halftime just started and I was back at my seat. I told Melissa where I was and ofc She teased me about it. This halftime Gavi looked way more happy and calm. I'm glad he calmed down.

60 minute, Raphinha got the Ball and he's running to the rivals Goal, he passes the Ball to Lewandowski who passed the ball to Gavi and Gavi shot and... GOALLLLL. OMG GAVI SCORED.

I screamed and jumped out of happiness. Gavi scored, It was such a beautiful Goal. He ran to the sector I was and looked at me. He pointed at me and winked. „This goal was for you" He mouthed. Pedri and the others ran to him and jumped on him.

The only thing you could do was blushing like a freak, You couldn't stop thinking about how he winked at you. But the more important thing is... He made the Goal for you...

what was that?" Melissa said wiggling with her eyebrows. „Oh stop it" I said playfully rolling my eyes but I couldn't help and smile. She began to laugh and I had to laugh aswell.

The next few minutes nothing really big happened. Barça and Atletico had a few chances but that was it

In the 85 Minute was a second goal for Barça but this Time Araujo made the goal.

The end of the Game it was a win 2-0 for Barça. Melissa and I made our way to the changing room where we met my uncle. „Hey y/n and Melissa" he greeted us happily, „Hi Uncle Xavi" I greeted back. Melissa and I waited for the boys to come out.

As Gavi and Pedri came out of the changing room we made our way to Pedri Car and we decided to go to the beach and get some ice cream to celebrate for their win

So we got in the Car the same seat row as before. Gavi at the passenger, me and Melissa behind and Pedri at the drivers seat ofc.
______________________________
Words: 1015 ||  bc= because for the ones who didn't knew.