Part 12

~Qatar~

A few weeks later It's finally the day where we're going to fly to Qatar

The past few weeks went great, I hung out with Gavi Pedri and Melissa almost everyday and we all got closer.

My Home-schooling started 2 Weeks ago. I'm pretty thankful for the home-schooling.

But now we're at the airport wating for the private jet to get ready. I sit with Pablo and Pedri and we talked about god and the world.

Some other national team players joined us like Ferran, Olmo, Jordi and Sergio. We had loads of conversations before we finally got in the plane.

There are 2-seats in a row. And I sit down thinking I would sit alone because my uncle is sitting with some other manager and I thought Gavi would sit with Pedri.

I gave my airpots in my ears and starred out of the window. I suddenly felt someone sitting next to me and as I turned my head to look who it was I saw the one and only Gavi.

Nothing happened between us after we almost kiss, I guess we kind of acted like nothing happened yeah I don't know...

„Hola Y/n" he said and began to smile. Which made me instantly smile back at him „Hola, thought you'd sit next to Pedri?" I asked. „No he's sitting next to Ferran, and besides I wanted to sit next to you.." he said scratching his neck. I had to laugh. „Well then glad you're sitting here" I said.

„What are you listening to?" he asked me. „Oh just my playlist" I answered. „Can I listen with you?" he asked unsure. „Ofc you can" I smiled and handed him one of my airpots. My playlist is currently playing „Viva la vida" from Coldplay. I like this song alot, you could say it's one of my fav.

„Oh I love this song" Pablo meant. I was so tired so I lay my head on Gavi's shoulder. To my suprise he lays his head on top of mine and we sat in silent hearing music. I love this moment.

His shoulder was so comfortable that I just drifted away in a deep but comfortable sleep...
___________

„Wake up, lovebirds" I hear a very similar voice say.. Pedri. I slowly opened my eyes as I realised I'm still laying on Pablos Shoulder. Gavi opens his eyes too and immediately took his head off of mine. We both went red as Pedri began to laugh.

„Come on now guys everyone's already off the plane." Pedri meant and left. I just stood up and took my bag while Pablo did the same. None of us saying a word.

Out the plane we took our suitcases and went to the others...
___________

We finally arrived at the hotel. It was pure horror to even get to the bus, Fans were everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE.

Now I'm finally at my hotel room. My uncle said I have a room by myself because me meant ,you're a girl you need your alone time away from all the boys'.. sweet of him.

I took my suitcase and gave all my clothes in the closet. I lay down on my bed. Wow it's comfy I love it.

Scrolling threw TikTok because I'm bored and I don't know what to do. I suddenly heard a knock on my door

„Come in" I yelled. The door opened and it was Gavi. „Hi y/n" he said and came in. „Hola" I replied and looked up the phone. „what's up?" I asked. „Just wanted to hang out cus I'm bored" he answered. „k well come sit down" He stepped towards the bed and sit down next to me.

„when is your first training?" I asked. „Tomorrow at 8 in the Morning" he meant „will you be there?" he asked. „Yeah, after I finish my school-work" I answered. „Great" he said.

Now we're looking into each others eyes again... No one says anything. I felt how my heartbeat got faster and I got nervous, again. We grew closer again. Only a few inches away from each other. Our lips almost touching...

,knock knock knock' We instantly jumped away form each other. Wtf is happening why are we almost just kiss again?

„Come in" I said awkwardly „Hey y/n did you see Ga-" pedri began to speak „Oh there he is" Pedri said.

Why are we always getting interrupted?

„Oh yeah Hi Pedri what's up?" Gavi asked a little red. „Nothing, you just disappeared without saying anything" Pedri meant. „Did I interrupt something?" Pedri said in a cringy voice while he wiggled with his eyebrows. „N-no.." I stuttered. „Well then I'll go" Pedri smirked while walking out.

It was now awkward silence in between us. Neither of us knew what to say. I then decided to break the silence.

„Umm well what you wanna do?" I said unsure. „Should we watch a Show?" pablo asked scratching his neck. „Sure" I replied and turned on my Laptop.

We started to watch modern family because we didn't know what else  to watch.

Time flew by and I found myself  in Gavi's arms we cuddled and it is the best feeling ever. The last thing I remembered is that I drifted into a deep sleep thinking about Gavi...
______________________________
894 words