Part 1 : PAST

"A-yuan!" Wei Ying yelled running after little yuan who was running, they were playing. Of course it's forbidden but not for Wei Ying. Or should we say Lan Ying.

Lan Ying (蓝婴) wife of, Lan Wangji (蓝忘机) the Sect Leader of the Gusu Lan Clan.

"Mama catch me!" Lan Yuan yelled while running, "mama will catch you a-yuan be ready!" Wei Ying laughed and catching up to lan yuan.

Lan Yuan bumped into someone, "ouch!"
"ahh a-yuan, why are you running hmm?" Lan Wangji asked with a little smile on his face. Picked up Lan Yuan on the ground who was sitting down.

Lan Ying ran up to his husband, "ahhh lan zhan!! You catched a-yuan huhu i was supposed to catch him" Lan Ying dramatically sobbed.

"Mn." That was all Lan Wangji said. "Lan Zhan!!!" Wei Ying pouted, Lan Wangji kissed Wei Ying on the forehead and Lan Yuan shouted, "ewww!! Get a room mama at papa"

Wei Ying laughed so as Lan Wangji smiled. "Dont be like that a-yuan!!"

A lan disciple interrupted them, "pardon me sect leader lan and madam lan, But your lunch has been served on the dinning table."

"Well then, lets eat!!" Lan Yuan shouted and Lan Wangji placed him down, Lan Yuan ran up to the dinning table while the couple walked behind Lan Yuan.

"Your lotus soup has been served madam lan.." the disciple said and placed down on Wei Ying's table and he ate it. "Ahh i just wish—" before Wei Ying could continue blood has appeared. He spat out blood.

"Wei Ying!!" Lan Wangji yelled
"Mama!!" Lan Yuan yelled

"Get a doctor quick!" Lan Wangji ordered and they ran to get the Lan Doctor.