Part 8: Sect Leaders

It was almost time of the Gusu classes to be ending, Lan Qiren had told the plan of the wens. Sect Leaders knew Lan Qiren was from the future, (nie's and jiang's :: trusted sects)

Tho they could not believe Lan Qiren was from the future they have to do a empathy. "Lan Qiren, who is that lan disciple who killed my nephew?" Yu Ziyuan asked with anger, her nephew was killed because of some jealousy? Ha! (like you didn't abuse a kid for jealousy 😋) that Lan disciple has some guts.

"Lan Qui, a lan disciple from the past, now she is banned from gusu sect." Lan Qiren said while sipping his tea.

Nie Mingjue was shocked, "isn't that the lan female disciple who was rumored to be sleeping with cultivators for money?"

That news made the jiang couple more furious, "how amazing! that bitch killed my nephew and she's a whore herself!" Yu Ziyuan roared, Jiang Fengmian was calming his wife down. But himself too cant help but be angry, his nephew was murdered by a disciple? If he saw her himself he cant be stopped making his wife torture that disciple until she dies.

"A-yu, what if... we find her and torture her in yunmeng?" Jiang Fengmian asked with a calming voice and a smile but you can tell his gaze wasnt his normal but a scary one like he will snap your body into two.

that statement made all of them shocked, "hmm. That could work a-mian! but... that bitch doesn't deserve to step a place in lotus pear!" Yu Ziyuan said.

all of them agree, they do not want to tell Jin Guangshan, who knows what will he do? But there's only one possibility that she will come from jin clan soon enough.

"Im also telling you, to bring fake swords for your children and sibling, there will be a invitation soon enough. Also make talismans that can make your place safe." Lan Qiren said and closed his eyes, the couples and Nie Mingjue agreed to that.

Lan Qiren, "im also planning to make Wei Wuxian's and Wangji's wedding after a war or so... is that ok for you two?" He looked at the jiangs.

they thought about it and nodded, as long as Wei Ying is happy with Lan Wangji they will agree. But if Lan Wangji doesn't treat him well, he will face the jiang wrath. "Alright qiren, ill make sure that nephew of yours doesn't make a-ying cry or anything." Jiang Fengmian said as Yu Ziyuan nodded

"Dont worry he wont." Lan Qiren said and the meeting of them ended.

▭▭▭▭˖୨୧˖▭▭▭▭
Thank You!!
thank you so much for supporting this story "Lan Ying" i hope you continue to support me with my journey here on wattpad!' If you have any story request pls feel free to message me it and ill do it when i have time c: