Part 6: Lan Xichen

"shufu? Why did arranged a marriage between wangji and jiang-gongzi?" Lan Xichen revealed himself. He broke a no eavesdropping rule but he cant help but be curious.

Lan Qiren said, "its not for me to tell you xichen since it is a private matter for me."
Lan Xichen was shocked but smiled in happiness, he also wanted to arrange both of there marriage but due to his uncle he didnt. But he was more happy than Lan Qiren accepting the relationship and made a move.

'Congratulations wangji!!' He thought while walking away smiling, he was so happy that he wanted to name the nieces or nephews they have in the future !

"but jiang wuxian is a man .. ah! Pregnant talisman!" Lan Xichen mumbled and was happily overjoyed when he thought of that.

'Dont worry didi! your big brother will help you out!' Lan Xichen thoughts and soon the classes have started.

When the jiangs received the news they were shocked and asked Wei Ying if he was willing, he answered yes but he was really overthinking if it will worked out but madam yu reassured that it will be fine.

"If he doesn't treat you right ill make sure to use zidian on him!" Madam Yu said as everyone agreed and Wei Ying laughed softly, "a-niang is right a-xian!" Jiang Yanli joined in

Due to the rumors eventually Fengmian cleared it out and talked about the truth that its false and he never loved cangse as he only he see her as a friend nothing more. (PUTANGINAMO FENGMIAN SANA GINAWA MO DIN YAN)

"hmp! ill make sure to break his bones if he doesn't shixiong!" Jiang Cheng said angrily, as everyone laughed and ended the communication.

due to the smart invention of Wei Ying, he managed to do a talisman that can make you communicate with each other.

"a-xian a-cheng lets go to sleep now, you might be excited to sleep a-xian" Yanli giggled as Wei Ying went red from embarrassment "shijie!" He yelped

Jiang Cheng threw a pillow on Wei Ying hitting his head and he yelled, "go to sleep! we will be more energetic tomorrow mostly you!"

Wei Ying laughed, "hahahahahahaha... okok ill sleep now! But dont make me say to zewu-jun about your feelings!" And he lay down on the bed as Jiang Cheng flushed, "shixiong! d-dont speak it to him!" He stuttered