Part 5 : Lan Qiren's mission

He finished the class after a week Lan Qiren find Lan Wangji odd. He wasn't acting this before, in his past life. Did Lan Wangji got back too? He doesnt know.

"Lan Wangji." Lan Qiren called him, Lan Wangji approached Him and bowed "yes shufu?" He asked.

"Would you like an arrange marriage on one of the jiangs?" lan Qiren asked

Lan Wangji's eyes were widen as a plate, he wont get married to anyone except of jiang ying.

"Shufu-" Lan Qiren knows that Lan Wangji will protest if its not about the Second Young Master of jiang.

Lan Qiren sighed, "dont worry Lan Wangji, its second young master jiang you're marrying to."

It was a deep shock from Lan Wangji, how did his uncle know? what do you mean by dont worry? does he know? Does his uncle know?

Lan Wangji — "how did you-"
"It was easy to tell, you laid your eyes on Jiang Ying for the first time you guys met." 'Just like before..' Lan Qiren answered.

Lan Wangji was in deep shock, 'so he does know..' but something feels off, his shufu doesnt usually recommended stuffs like this. Why now? Why start now?

Lan Qiren knows Lan Wangji is about to figure something out but Lan Qiren couldnt bare that his nephew will find out about this. "Lan Wangji, you must promise me. If you ever married Jiang Wuxian, you must protect him no matter what." 'I just lost you and your wife Lan Wangji, i could not bare loosing the two of you again, my grandchild was left alone because of that murderer who was in jealousy'

Lan Wangji doesnt know what have come over on his uncle right now but he agreed, not because he was marrying Jiang Ying but its the love of his life his protecting at this very last moment.

"Mn." ( i understand shufu ) Lan Wangji said while Lan Qiren sighed in relaxation, he doesnt even wanna remember that Lan Wangji, his other self, mourning the death of his wife's death. Crying to sleep while hugging lan yuan also died because of that.

'I will protect you all Lan Wangji and Jiang Wuxian, i wont ever fail you both again. I promise that' Lan Qiren said it to his thoughts and swear to his life if anything happened to this life right here he would die again and return back in time just to save them both.

Lan Qiren also walked out of the room and went to his inn. Resting down, unknown to them there was someone listening to them, It was someone, it could be evil or not? Could it be from the jins? wens? nies? jiangs? lans? Or ... someone they trusted the most.