Part 7: Arranged

the two were not the same, they feel more awkward with each other but that didnt stop wei ying! he was the prankster of course nothing can stop him!

"Lan Zhan!" He yelled as Lan wangji turned around to see his future-wife, (wei ying). "Wei Ying?" He said curious why his future wife yelled his name.

NOTE; people might be curious why wei ying is the wife and cannot be husband, he already said he was the wife and lan wangji is the husband. (Based on what i read and see)

"Lan Zhan! wanna go walk with me?" Lan wangji smiled and nodded, "mn." He replied.

unknown to them someone or some people are matching them in the bushes.

"wei wuxian-"
"ahh didi why didnt you kiss him yet"
they both said at the same time, looked at each other the same time.

"Ah!" They both muffled yelled with each hand covering each other's mouth.
"Young master jiang?"
"Zewu-jun??"

in a second they immediately stand up and bowed to each other, "i apologize for shouting"

Jiang Cheng flinched, "ah! its ok zewu-jun, i apologize for shouting too."

they apologized to each other and somehow two of them hear their heartbeats loud and fast, thinking they were too exhausted by the communication they left.

Wei Ying and Lan Wangji who was seeing the interaction of those two softly sighed, "lan zhannnn do you think i did well?" He pouted.

"Mn, everything wei ying does it always perfect and well." Lan Wangji said with a straight face earning a blush from the younger. "l-lan zhan! w-warn me! my poor heart cant take it!" Wei Ying faking his faint as Lan Wangji soon to catch him fast before he could hit the ground.

Lan Wangji smiled at the doing of the younger, the sudden smile made the younger's heart go wild. "Lan zhannnn!!!! you smiled!!!! aaaaaa!!! pls smile moreeeee" Wei Ying pleaded.

Lan Wangji's ears turned crimson red, "no." And he made the younger stand up, lan wangji who walked away with a bunny following him..? a bunny..? wei wuxian!

"Lan zhan pls!"
"lan-er-gege??"
"er-ge!"
Wei Ying was teasing him with many names, Lan Wangji stopped and closed his eyes. he was trembling, if wei ying didnt stop he is afraid he will kiss the person with his own consent.

"Wei ying." He stated as Wei Ying flinched by the sudden call. "er-ge?~" he continued teasing and next thing he knew he was pinned on a wall by Lan Wangji.

"Wei Ying pls stop and you might regret what will happen." Lan Wangji whispered to his ear and left, leaving the younger stunned with a blush on his face.

no sex scenes for now! will do it once they are old enough and married.