Part 3 : PAST (III)

After that incident were the couple died, the Lan Clan was never the same as it was before. They were like never happy as before. The lan clan became cold like winter. Hard as stone. Never happy as if their emotionless.

Though, they never let Lan Yuan see there emotions. As the parents of Lan Yuan wouldn't want it.

"A-yuan!" Lan Xichen yelled out playing hide and seek with Lan Yuan and Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli.

Lan Xichen found Jiang Cheng first, Second Yanli. Xichen finally found Lan Yuan, who was sleeping in the middle with two pillows and muttering, "a-niang...a-die..." and cutely snores.

The three older people, felt their heart shattered at that scene, Yes Lan Yuan is an orphan but like... with his imagination like this. Couldn't be broken more.

"A-yuan..." Yanli sobbed at that. And Jiang Cheng hugged her, "shijie its ok.."

Yanli sobbed harder, "it is not okay! A-xian and lan wangji died!"

It has been a week since Wei Ying and Lan Wangji died. The cause of Wei Ying's death was planned as it was said. Someone has planned it because he died of a poison. The suspect has been caught.  No revealing name but the suspect died by bitting her tongue.

Lan ?? : cause of death, died by bitting her tongue. Suspect of the death of Wei Ying, she did it because she was jealous of Wei Ying who got married to her crush.

(This is short because next chapter will be the future where Lan Qiren finally goes into the past and do some detective thingy on Wei Ying and who planned all of this to happened.)