Part 4 : FUTURE

When Lan Qiren woke up it was terrible. His nephew and his nephew's wife died, because of this incident Lan Clan was strict than before. Lan Qiren made new rules.

Rule 7004 : No cooking foods without a disciple garding you.
Rule 7005 : No cooking Lotus Soup. (Reminds of the late Madam Lan Wei Wuxian.)

And more other rules. When Lan Qiren left his chambers, His eyes were widen as plate. Lan Wangji was there talking with Lan Xichen. His nephew is alive ...

He pinched and slapped himself but no. He wasn't dreaming. It was real. 'D-did i go back to the past...?' He thought but it was impossible. But this happened...

"I must not let this happened again. I will save you, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. For lan Wangji's happiness and safety. Same as yours" Lan Qiren mumbled and approached The twin jades

"Lan Wangji Lan Xichen. Prepare already, we have classes to attend." Lan Qiren said to them and they agreed, went to class.

Wei Ying was playing around with Lan Wangji but Lan Qiren didnt stop or punished him. It was a shocking to everyone especially Wei Ying, when he was always playing around Lan Qiren will be there to punish him.

"Lan Zhan~ look!! Isnt it cute?" Wei Ying said smiling brightly at him. Lan Wangji's ears were red as cherries. Lan Qiren softly smiled at this. Remembering on his past life that this happened before yet it crashed of death.

"Mn." Lan wangji replied and continued to listen at his shufu.

(This very short sorry im in class atm and cant make a longer version of this. Will update part 5 later 4pm.)