Part 2 : PAST (II)

"Mama pls dont leave me!" Lan Yuan sobbed while hugging Wei Ying's body,, Wei Ying's face turned pale. Like he was dying, Lan Wangji saw it and couldn't bare to imagine that his wife will die.

The doctor arrived and grabbed Wei Ying's wrist. "Get him to the infirmary quick!" She said, Lan Wangji carried Wei Ying and ran.

"Pls save mama!!" Lan Yuan cried who is hugging Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji saw the face of Lan Yuan and couldn't imagine Lan Yuan a 6year old child will be motherless at that age.

After a while ... the doctor did everything to save Wei Ying but failed. The doctor opened the door and went outside, People were outside was Wei Ying's family.

Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, Madam Yu, Jiang Fengmian, Lan Yuan, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren, Jin Zixuan, Jin Ling.

!! I haven't explained this AU so its an AU where Jin Guangyao wasnt born. And like it didn't have any war or problems. Madam Yu accepted Wei Ying. !!

"How is he doc?" Jiang Yanli asked carrying her son, Jin Ling.

The doctor bowed and said, "im very sorry. I couldn't save him."

Everyone was shocked. Their Wei Ying died .. the most cheerful and trouble maker in their family died. Even tho Wei Ying is a trouble maker, he is loved by all people.

"C-can.. i see him?" Lan Wangji asked while the doctor said he can. Lan Yuan followed his father, going inside of the infirmary. They could see Wei Ying's body lifeless.

Lan Wangji and Lan Yuan cried, hugged Wei Ying's body as they said sorry for not able to save them. Unknown to them, Wei Ying's soul was hugging them, "its not your fault a-yuan, lan zhan.." Wei Ying went to A-yuan and hugged him very tight. "Ahh my baby a-yuan, forgive your mama wont see you grow up hmm? Mama is very sorry a-yuan. I hope you will become a fine man someday like your father!"

It might look sweet but Everyone felt lifeless as soon as Wei Ying died.

The next day, when Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng was outside with Lan Yuan, kids made fun of Lan Yuan for being motherless.

"Haha! Stupid kid you're motherless unlike us!" The kids shouted and laughed, Lan Yuan felt angry. Jiang Cheng's ring twitched creating the people's attention to him. Jiang Yanli hugged Lan Yuan and said it was okay, "a-yuan dont mind them. Their family has just problems unlike yours, you aren't motherless a-yuan, a-xian is with you always. Protecting you." Jiang Yanli hugged Lan Yuan.

When they got back to gusu, attention was overwhelming, Lan Xichen was crying. Checking out the scene. Lan Yuan finally broke, "papa!!" He shouted running, His father died. Suicide.

Lan Yuan sobbed, "papa wake up!! Dont leave me like mama did please papa!! Papa!!!"

Wei Ying's soul was still there with Lan Wangji. Hugging A-yuan and saying sorry for leaving him, the apologies wont be heard but it still cannot change the fact that Lan Yuan is parent less.

Because of this incident, The people made a funeral for both of the couple. They were holding each other's hand while people was wearing white clothing to pay respect of their deaths.