Part 9: Attempting Flirting

When the sect meeting ended they quickly traveled to their own sects, quickly making barriers, talismans, and many more to protect their place.

Meanwhile with the lan and jiang lovers....

the two arranged couple was doing very well, while Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng was quite awkward with each other but they did have a good conversation which each other.

"lan zhan do you wanna do my hair??" Wei Ying asked smiling with happiness, Lan Wangji stared at him with fondness. "Mn." He replied happily but his face was still stoic.

Wei Ying knew there was a bit of change in his, Lan Wangji's voice and it made him smile and quickly grabbed his own red ribbon which his hair started to drop and flow with the wind.

Lan Wangji's ears were red as you can tell, wei ying sat infront of Lan Wangji who is backwards. (I cant explain it well but ykyk) and Lan Wangji quickly touched Wei Ying's hair who was soft and silky.

"You have hair.." Lan Wangji mumbled which made Wei Ying dumbfounded.
"Of course i have hair lan zhan!" Wei Ying said with a confused tone

Lan Xichen who was passing by face palmed, "oh wangji.. you forgot to say 'you have a beautiful hair'" He sighed. And walked away after that.

Lan Wangji's ears were crimson red, and started to tie up Wei Ying's hair on a ponytail as he braided it after doing the ponytail and also creating two braid side to side on his head (like jiang cheng), decorating it with his red ribbon and placed a cute flower on his head, and with a little extra length of Wei Ying's ribbon he tied it up into a cute little ribbon.

(image on twt: @yoccayokka)

Wei Ying picked up a mirror beside him and checked it, he was amazed. "Lan Zhannn!! You have amazing talent for doing my hair!! hehehe! i'll do yours come!" Wei Ying said with his bunny teeth sticking out.

Lan Wangji, "mn"
and he sat down as Wei Ying stand up, He removed Lan Wangji's forehead ribbon making Lan Wangji have red ears and his nape turned slightly red, of course Wei Ying didnt notice it.

Wei Ying did Lan Wangji's hair with a half ponytail and put little white flowers on his head too.

"Done!!— oh wait, let me put this forehead ribbon for you lan zhan!" Wei Ying said as he grabbed Lan Wangji's forehead ribbon on his lap
"Wei Ying wait—" Before he could continue Wei Ying had already grabbed it.

"Hmmmm?" Wei Ying tilted his head cutely with his cutely ahoge going down like it was sad, it made Lan Wangji heart beat fast. 'Cute.' He thought

"Nothing.. continue" Lan Wangji replied and Wei Ying smiled making his ahoge turned up again shaping like a heart.

Wei Ying had already tied Lan Wangji's forehead ribbon, they were both smiling and happy together.

Unknown to them Lan Qiren was watching them from afar, 'ill make sure you both get your happy ending.' He thought with a smile and walked away.