Act I - The Founders: Chapter Four

THE SLAVE

I think my sister Carls was bought from the slave market, or the black market or the literal black market, it would make sense cause she weird asf like theres no way were related..

My mom just said she gave birth to her...now did the darkskin gene skip my mom or something, cause like wuh. She's a lightskin while me and carls are blackies and don't try to bring up my other mom cause like all dem white or like lighter than JJ.

Anywhoooo my sister is Batman (not) The amount of children that has been traumatised and died by her hands is, interesting.

Like myself she has committed countless crimes, she has also dehumanized Hitler in another life too (i have ss contact me if needed) Uhhh......like i was saying, she committed countless crimes and some warcrimes, unlike me shes a hero (not rlly id consider her a vigilante)

My sister is also the father to two of my children and plays favourite with some of my kids like the albino monkey named Kristain,  hes black on the inside. 

Carls also knows the best place to get a good dutty chiney from, she also recommends the best BL's. And she cant eat her chiney without the waterdown ketchup, it her words no other ketchup would work cause chiney hit different like that.

Remember when I said she dehumanized hitler in another life (it was actually on character.ai), it was actually this life, she just followed me when i went back in time, like I said I did kill hitler but like the nazis still existed, see we could of bombed them and we did but there was a small handful remaining and regrouped and reformed and like we just bombed them again but there like a pimple no matter how hard you try to get rid of them they always come back.

Actually before she dehumanized hitler, she was his favourtie cause she was 'special' (in my opinion shes a freak) and had special powers, and so she was claimed as his favourite..I should stop mentioning hitler.

Fun fact carls, Bre (my favourite daughter) and I all fought in the Vietnam war, and uhh carls gained some real PTSD......she believed in communism for a while too..haha. We were also prisoners of war for a while in the cold war too, the only downside of being released was that the vodka quality went down, nothing beats the Russian's Vodka, but that also fuelled Carl's alcoholism, that with shandy and banks. (The only reason we got released from russian custody is cause of granny, bless her heart)