Act II - The Offsprings: Chapter Two

LOOKALIKE

I have two set of twins, both boys. One of them jumped the border from Venezuela and escaped while the other set were found on the craigs list. The twins who jumped the venezuelan border were actually not spanish, they just speak it really well..apparently there chinese. I remember the day I found Joshua and Joaquim on the sides of the streets looking for plantain chip.

— FLASHBACK —

Sam was just taking a nice drive in town, when she saw two boys jumping a fence to climb a nice mango tree, so she obviously asked them to pick some for her, cause she wanted to give something nice to her granny (carls stole them all and them out like a monkey)

"You two boys could pick some mangoes for me too, Ill pay $100 per mango" The boys eagerly shaked their heads and picked five mangoes which would earn them enough money to go down to the stand and by some plantain chip with sour.

Like the kind soul she is, Sam offered them a ride, but that never specified where she'd drop them and so she took them back to her house. Was it kidnapping? Yes? Were the twins happy to have a new home? Yes. Its a win win situation.

— FLASHBACK ENDS —

I also remember the day i bought the other set of twins off of Craigs List.

— FLASHBACK —

I thought the house needed more diversity so when I was scrolling on craigs list and saw an ad to buy a set of white twins I jumped at the opportunity. Though my expectations crumbled when they arrived and were black, the house really needed some diversity but I took it as a sign and welcomed them home, who knows maybe its better to have colored kids rather than the custard cookie kids. (Granny and mom were not happy with those words nor with me adopting everyone I see)