Chapter 6: Percy Jackson, supreme lord of the bathroom

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter is bad. I lost some motivation because I have an important assignment due tomorrow and have a exam this Wednesday so I'll be posting a bit slower this week) 

Chapter six: Percy Jackson, supreme lord of the bathroom

Percy POV: The blonde girl I'd met at the Big House was reading a book in front of the last cabin (number 11) and Y/N sat beside her, talking about historical landmarks and stuff when we reached them. Annabeth looked me over critically, like she was still thinking about how much I drooled. Y/N didn't notice me—probably too engrossed in her conversation. 

I tried to see what blondie was reading, but I couldn't make out the title. I thought my dyslexia was acting up. Then I realized the title wasn't even English. The letters looked Greek to me. I mean, literally Greek. There were pictures of temples and statues and different kinds of columns, like those in an architecture book.

"Annabeth, Y/N," Chiron said, "I have masters' archery class at noon. Would you take Percy from here?,"

"Yes, sir." Annabeth looked up from the novel, and the h/c haired girl turned her head and nodded, still talking.

"Cabin 11," Chiron turned back to me, gesturing toward the doorway. "Make yourself at home."

———————————————

Y/N POV: After Chiron bid him fairwell, Percy turned to the open doorway. Annabeth, looking paranoid (though I don't know the reason why) prompted Percy. "Well, go on." I'd forgotten that no one in the cabin knew Percy yet, and quickly added. "Percy Jackson, meet cabin 11." And naturally, he tripped and fell on his face.

A few snickered but no one said anything until voice spoke up from the crowd "Regular or undermined?," 

"Undetermined." The blonde girl causally stated as everyone groaned. This continued until Luke stepped forward and hushed everyone. Annabeth's attitude instantly changed and I snorted. "Now, now, campers. That's what we're here for. Welcome Percy. You can have that spot on the floor right there." He pointed towards one of the few empty spots on the ground. 

"This is Luke." I swear Annabeth blushed. "Y/N's half sibling." She caught Percy looking at her flushed pink face, and her expression hardened. "He's your counselor for now."

"For now?" Percy repeated. 

"You're undetermined," Luke explained, and I didn't know how a person could be this patient. "They don't know what cabin to put you in, so you're here. Cabin eleven takes all newcomers, all visitors. Naturally, we would. Hermes, our patron, is the god of travellers."

"How long will I be here?" He asked.

"Good question," Luke said. "Until you're determined."

"How long will that take?" The campers all laughed.

"Come on," Annabeth told him. "I'll show you the volleyball court." 

"I've already seen it."

"Come on." She grabbed me and Percy's wrist and dragged us outside. I could hear the kids of cabin eleven laughing at Percy behind me.

When we were a few feet away, Annabeth said, "Jackson, you have to do better than that." 

"What?"

She rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath, "I can't believe I thought you were the one." 

"What's your problem?" I silently agreed. For the first few chapters, Annabeth was a jerk, until her personality slowly morphed to be more likeable. Percy turned red with anger. "All I know is, I kill some bull guy—"